2008 Ford Ranger Design Concept

I was checking out the Ford Equator Concept and thought it would be pretty cool as a ranger so i started to photoshop around and see what i could come up with. Well i am going from start to finish on this. The 2008 Ford Ranger Design Concept Truck. This is just a design concept with everybodys opinion that i recieve i will put that into the final product and see how it looks hope you guys enjoy this one

fordrangerdccopylq6.jpg

If i start to get a lot of comments then i might have a lot of different versions for this one truck. Each site i put it on will have different comments so thats why there will be different designs

Websites i am posting this on is

Blueovalnews

Cheers and Gears

GmInsideNews

Car Spy Shots

I Know this is a big project but it will help me out in my techniques and my photoshop skills

I was checking out the Ford Equator Concept and thought it would be pretty cool as a ranger so i started to photoshop around and see what i could come up with. Well i am going from start to finish on this. The 2008 Ford Ranger Design Concept Truck. This is just a design concept with everybodys opinion that i recieve i will put that into the final product and see how it looks hope you guys enjoy this one

fordrangerdccopylq6.jpg

If i start to get a lot of comments then i might have a lot of different versions for this one truck. Each site i put it on will have different comments so thats why there will be different designs

Blueovalnews

Cheers and Gears

GmInsideNews

Car Spy Shots

I Know this is a big project but it will help me out in my techniques and my photoshop skills

Anything will be better than the same old ranger. Ford, get some bold moves on and redesign that truck. You are loosing a whole truck segment buy not redesigning this truck. Take part of that 24+/- Billion you got and redesign this truck.

Oh no it's not ugly like the Ridgeline! This is pretty clean. Nice start...how about a front face like the 08 Escape?

dude no..the 2008 escape is nasty.....have it kinda look like the gen 1 ranger 83-88 years...but with round light?... :idea:

no keep that but get rid of the crome make the marker lights a tad diffrent...maby a diffrent spot...and get rid of the crome... :sos:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

fordrangerdccopylq6.jpg

Blueovalnews

Cheers and Gears

GmInsideNews

Car Spy Shots

Not sure what to think of it....good idea, the design is interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, you bitch about anything and everything. These are ideas!

If you were critiquing at a design clinic we'd still be driving 1986 Explorers. Sometimes you have to push the envelope and move on.

Well we obviously cant really see him as a valued/respected poster since he joined back in '04, but only has 31 posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wel think about it...there was ranger with an exploder badging on it....i have seen some gen one rangers with explorer on the box....and the bronco 2 was a good truck...and the 91 sploders was ust a bronco with 4 doors and a 4 littler instead of a 2.9...almost every thing else is swappble

• 1 month later...