2009 Ford Focus SVT

For some reason the rear gave me a Hyndai Accent Three Door look

09svtfoccopydd3.jpg

Yawn! I'd say the only thing Ford accomplished is making a car that looks like a cheap Korean one...

If I compare to Chevy I'd rather have another Cobalt than this... Shit I'd rather just keep my Cavalier... and that ain't sayin' much.

If I had to buy a car in this class tomorrow, I'd buy a GTI or at least a Rabbit.

Edited by Watchdevil

The more I see of this Focus the less I like it. It will hold things over until we get a C2 here, but it really doesn't do anything to restore any faith in the brand. The detailing looks cheap and the car doesn't look "planted" at all. The C1 Focus and Mazda3 have that look down pat. Even sitting still it looks like they are moving. The Focus refresh here would probably look good if it was zooming by at 90 mph and you couldn't notice all the lacking refinement.

Not a bad pic. Take your Accent rear and put a 05-07 ZX3 spoiler on it and lengthen the rear from the b-piller aft, not bad at all.

IMHO I like the Accent (current HB) a lot better then the Aveo. It is a nice and not bad quality b-car.

What if there was the coupe with the ST underpinnings and spoiler? Not the outrageous GFX one. What the hell...photoshop a GFX kit on it and see how it looks.

Nice wheels. Euro Focus ST?

Edited by Hugh

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...