High Velocity Centers

jammer52

Just wondering if there are any skilled trades in the High Velocity Centers, and if there are, which kind?

Depends on your definition of "skilled". The definition of skilled trades at a HVC is "general maintenance" whatever that means.........................

Yeah we have them, but we have yet to figure out what they do. :redcard:

One of the Electricians laid off from Woodhaven stamping a couple of weeks ago was placed into an HVC in Livonia. Lucky bastard.

There is a difference between National Parts and HVC's. I don't believe that there is an HVC in Livonia I believe it is National Parts and they have many different skilled trades in thier buildings. HVC's on the other hand only have General skilled Maintance and usually no more than 2 too a building some with only one.

Depends on your definition of "skilled". The definition of skilled trades at a HVC is "general maintenance" whatever that means.........................

Yeah we have them, but we have yet to figure out what they do. :redcard:

Seems to me some one got up on the wrong side of the rock. TOO MUCH HATE.

Seems to me some one got up on the wrong side of the rock. TOO MUCH HATE.

Why is it that I have to much "hate" when only stating what I witnessed @ D.C. Anything that is considered "skilled" is all outsourced.

The only thing that I hate is all the tax(s) that came out of my check. :P

Thats crazy,They just posted 15 jobs at Detroit HVC and have it listed in Romulus.

PRC the supplier for Hvc"s is in Brownstown. There should be the most openings there. Detroit Hvc and Export Hvc are in Romulus and maybe Livonia. National Parts is not an Hvc. I heard over 100 people took the buyout at Prc. We have recieved 10 new Gen workers from Edison Gen. They started last week. 35 years to 14 years seniority. PRC IS THE BEST CHANCE FOR ANYBODY WITH UNDER 20 years. This is a list of all hvcs in rank of service. Hartford,New York,Washington,Greensboro,Twin Cities,Detroit,Houston,Phenix,Kansas City,Evansville,Ontario,Portland,Fort Worth,Denver,Chicago,Lakeland,sacramento,mempis,atlanta. PRC in Brownstown ships to these locations. Export Hvc is S M All. they really dont count. and National is not an Hvc

Edited by IPITYDAFOOL

Wouldn't it just have been easier to say New York? Why do you have to have an attitude? :shrug:

Oh, that's right. You said HVC's would not need any replacements. :finger:

IF you think 100 people are replacements you have an attitude. Your knowledge of acronyms for cities is a + for your knowledge. 3 for 1 ia a great thing to brag about right? Or your seniority being pushed down by brothers who never spent a day in the r Service divsion. Are u lookin to get into an Hvc? Good Luck. Spots are going quick because most of the workers who accepted buyouts are gone.