Bush coming to KCAP Tuesday.

chkchka

How about the fact that he and his dad are great friends of Ohsama's parents and family. Then you have the Saudis who bailed him out 3times in 3 companies he bankrupted in texas all of which where oil companies for the ohsama family. Then now your have Haliburton moving to Dubai to avoid paying taxes.
how about providing the link to this info and let me read it for myself?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about providing the link to this info and let me read it for myself?

How about looking it up. You will only have something to say about a link if he provides one, something to discredit it because you don't want to believe the truth. Go see firsthand for yourself.

Why are we patronizing a man who has abandoned the American auto industry for the past 6 years? Why is our union telling us to be courteous and respect a man our union should be telling us to picket against. Don't bother replying if you're a Bush lover, nothing worse than a Union republican.

MAYBE they are looking for weapons of mass destruction

Yes he is!!! If Clinton made so many mistakes why hasn't the dick fixed them. Maybe because the foreign ties he has doesn't want them fixed. He has spent the most ever of all past presidents added up and thats our tax money we payed in. I remember most of us in the factory made big money under Clinton I averaged 90k a year under Clinton and I've had the most layoffs under dick. Maybe I should apply to Haliburton, oh wait they made there money from our taxes are are now moving to Dubai, go dick and bush.

$90,000 a year to take piece A and attach it to part B?

And people question why the American Car Companies are in such dire straights. :banghead:

NAFTA is our only hope of saving the industry.

Hey zoomerjrt, now you understand why they shut NAP down... The place is full of people that think like that... BUSH is THE MAN!!!! :finger:

It's ALL CLINTON'S FAULT!!!!

so you're saying because we like BUSH the plant is closing, I'll put that right up there with raising gas prices, global warming, the war, gay marriage,,,let me know if there's anything else we can blame on him.

so you're saying because we like BUSH the plant is closing, I'll put that right up there with raising gas prices, global warming, the war, gay marriage,,,let me know if there's anything else we can blame on him.

Maybe World War 1...????? I'm sure he had something to do with that too...

deadhorse.gif

And people question why the American Car Companies are in such dire straights. :banghead:

ME>>ME>>>ME..it's all about me....how much I can make....you'll never change these kool-aide drinkers' minds....they think that the company owes them something...

ME>>ME>>>ME..it's all about me....how much I can make....you'll never change these kool-aide drinkers' minds....they think that the company owes them something...

typical, the middle man makes to much. you wonder why people dont like what you say. When clinton was in office all you heard about was how he got his rocks off.......... normally most auto workers read about it whlie working at there classic middle man jobs while trying to make a extra buck working o.t......... now bush is in and most people are in the unemployment line and have to read the want ads and then when they get to the front page it is how many got killed in iraq. Mind you, we still have not found the son of a bitch who caused 9-11. Let me ask you, who do you think is going to pay for this war? the next 10 presidents will have to figure out how to fix what 1 guy f****d up! It is just like if you ran up 750,000 in credit card debt and then died.... is it youre kids fault, no but they would make them pay

it seems some women make more then that to let some one insert part a into part b, they even get a mustang at times

it seems some women make more then that to let some one insert part a into part b, they even get a mustang at times

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Now that is some funny shit!!!

Just got off the phone with the FBI and they think Clinton had something to do with the Kennedy assassination. They think he was the second gunman on the grass knoll. Damn that Clinton, he's a bad man!!!

It is a sign of respect as I see it.... He is the President of the United States!

Last time I checked,this was the United States of America ,and you have a right to say what you want about the President. He is not God. He is the American people's employee and we are the boss. The people tell him what to do,not the other way around.

He is a figurehead and servant to this nation. So I hope everyone gives him his deserved hell. Anyone that can muster the nuts to support Bush is a loyalist to something other than America.

p.s.-Yeah Clinton was sooooo bad cuz got a BJ in the White House and the entire world has paid the price for it........... Bush won over Gore,lmao. :hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

ohhhh Bada bing ! Nice one.

I will never understand why lil skeez trolls like Mel insist on coming up here just to fuck with people. Must be lonely in her parts..... I mean neighborhood !

Edited by NorfolkBuilt

Why are we patronizing a man who has abandoned the American auto industry for the past 6 years? Why is our union telling us to be courteous and respect a man our union should be telling us to picket against. Don't bother replying if you're a Bush lover, nothing worse than a Union republican.

Just keep in mind that half of the uaw is republician. Your hateful attitude just shows your ignorance.

Just keep in mind that half of the uaw is republician. Your hateful attitude just shows your ignorance.

From the people I talk to and other people I hear talking and what they say, I would venture to say it is more than half. There are a TON of people in my plant that think George Bush is the second coming of Christ. They think he's doing an EXCELLENT job!!! Me I'm one of those ignorant hateful bastards.

This just came across the wire. Reuters just reported that they found Clinton's finger prints on the Apollo 13 space craft looks like he may of sabotaged the Apollo 13 space mission.

From the people I talk to and other people I hear talking and what they say, I would venture to say it is more than half. There are a TON of people in my plant that think George Bush is the second coming of Christ. They think he's doing an EXCELLENT job!!! Me I'm one of those ignorant hateful bastards.

Christ could find weapons of mass destruction if he wanted to and wouldnt say stupid shit like "too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" .

I bet you one of those same people who think that WMD stands for "We Meant Democracy".

Can the man do no wrong ?

Edited by NorfolkBuilt