Current incentives?

I just saw an add for 0% financing for 60 months on the Escape, but I can't find anything on Fords website. Other than the $500 customer cash and $545 bonus cash, am I missing anything?

i believe the 08's have like $695 total rebates dont know about special apr% but the 2007's have 3000 plus an additional 1000 if your a/x/z plan i just bought a 2007 mariner got a hell of a deal

I have not seen anything about 0% financing here, just the $1045 in total rebates. I just placed an order 2 days ago for an Escape Hybrid and am hoping for a higher rebate or the 0% you mention by the time it comes in...

The local dealer is offering $3500 off sticker on any 08 Hybrid in stock, advertised in the paper. No other dealer in the Bay Area will touch that discount.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone hear anything about what happens after the current incentives end on 7/2? My order may not make it here before then, but if it does I may want to wait a couple days for higher incentives, if that's the usual expectation?

Anyone hear anything about what happens after the current incentives end on 7/2? My order may not make it here before then, but if it does I may want to wait a couple days for higher incentives, if that's the usual expectation?

I'm not sure what will happen in July, but we just got ours last night. Here in Portland we got $500 cash back. The additional $545 is only on the regular escape now.

Congrats on the new Escape, let us know what you think. Looks like the additional $545 is still good in Calif... I guess I better hope it gets here before 7-2...

I'm not sure what will happen in July, but we just got ours last night. Here in Portland we got $500 cash back. The additional $545 is only on the regular escape now.

Any new rumors as to what incentives will be coming on July 3rd? I am in the market for an '07 Expedition and am curious.

I am wondering about that myself, as it looks like they took away one of the incentives a few days ago on the Escape Hybrid here in California. It was not supposed to end till July 2nd... Hopefully something is coming.

• 3 weeks later...
I am wondering about that myself, as it looks like they took away one of the incentives a few days ago on the Escape Hybrid here in California. It was not supposed to end till July 2nd... Hopefully something is coming.

I just picked up an 08 Escape Hybrid AWD on 6-30-07.

I would like to know were the extra rebate that was to go till 7-2-07 went as I did not recieve it.

Great SUV

Check your paperwork. It probably went to the dealer, toward the purchase/lease of the vehicle.

The $500.00 is the only rebate listed on the paper work.

This was a cash deal no trade in.

Also x-plan purchase.

Thanks.