During an election,what do you think about

hendew_15

I know some of you have a special election like myself for various offices that were vacated during the buyouts.My question to you all is what kind of integrity does that show and what do you think about all the cutt throating and shit talking?

What say you?

I don't think someone who puts another opponent down deserves to be considered a viable candidate.

I think you should run, and win or loose based on your own merits, or lack thereof.

I don't think someone who puts another opponent down deserves to be considered a viable candidate.

I think you should run, and win or loose based on your own merits, or lack thereof.

My thought exactly,at my facility there seems to be alot of motherfucking going on.

I don't see alot of integrity in bad mouthing someone up until a few days ago you were courdial with?

My thought exactly,at my facility there seems to be alot of motherfucking going on.

I don't see allot of integrity in bad mouthing someone up until a few days ago you were courdial with?

Integrity should be the key word. if you cant win on your own merits, you should not run.

If they were cordial with you before, and M/'Fing you as you are campaigning what will they do to, or for the membership when they get in? Sounds like a case of they have to make others look bad to make themselves look good. These are not the kind of people you want running, much less winning an election.

In the end my friend, it's still all about politics. No one is going to vote for the person best suited for the job when there is a much better liked candidate who is lesser qualified. Once in office, they play the same game and pander to the masses because no one wants to hear the truth anymore and those that tell it like it is are soon voted out of office. Can you say rock and hard place?

I do agree that people should be voted in because of their merits and should be expected to do what is right, not neccesarily what is popular. But hey, that's just me talking, right?