FX colored door handels?

Engine31pc

I thought this would be easy for the dealer, I guess not.

I was trying to order the red FX door handels to have them put on my new F450. I can walk out in the lot and pick two of them with the red smooth handels.

The dealer claims they only come in black or grey and have to be painted. The parts guy, a week ago, was calling out colors with no red, just vermilian. So, I started researching the VIN no. of the FX in the lot, to see if I could come up with a part number to make sure the Vermilian is the red I need, and the parts guy said to have my sales rep call him, and thats where it ended. He say's black or grey and paint them.

Thats funny, what happen to the colors the parts guy was spitting out in the begining??

I think they new it would take some time to get the handels in and wanted to get my F450 off the lot.

Any ideas on if these are available in red??

I thought this would be easy for the dealer, I guess not.

I was trying to order the red FX door handels to have them put on my new F450. I can walk out in the lot and pick two of them with the red smooth handels.

The dealer claims they only come in black or grey and have to be painted. The parts guy, a week ago, was calling out colors with no red, just vermilian. So, I started researching the VIN no. of the FX in the lot, to see if I could come up with a part number to make sure the Vermilian is the red I need, and the parts guy said to have my sales rep call him, and thats where it ended. He say's black or grey and paint them.

Thats funny, what happen to the colors the parts guy was spitting out in the begining??

I think they new it would take some time to get the handels in and wanted to get my F450 off the lot.

Any ideas on if these are available in red??

The 08 FX4 comes in 5 colors white, black, silver,blue, and red..........so sounds like the parts guy needs to go back to his parts computer :finger: