lima engine plant

dedot

as you can tell there was not a lot imagination going on in my head when i made up my site name. everything is going well with ray and i, it is a whole new world. i have no idea who you may be but keep up the good work, and hang in there. i cannot imagine what the work atmosphere is like in there now but i know you all will keep doing a great job. best wishes, dedot.

Hi I am new to the site and looking for some info on Ohio area. Have family near Lima and hope to get down near there. I am a tradesman who might end up in Gen so I am just fishing for a home.

How is it there and why is evryone so degrading about the plant? I have my hopes to get there and I wnna know what is so bad about it. Pleas etell me the truth so I don't make a big mistake or pass up[ a chance to go.

Thank you!! :P

i was going to post about having not heard from lepskilled trades, atalldaisy, or the truth from lima. rumor was you all got shut down. but i noticed that lepskilledtrades is back.just wondering whats going on. still doing imt's or have you changed to the mwt or iwt whatever it is called now. and have you got a local contract yet? just a retiree wondering whats going on.

Me too. Did they get rid of thaty IMT bullshit or what. They can't seriously put a tradesman on the line working? That isn't even allowed. I have been doing some reading on this threads and I can't believe what I have seen. How can you guys in Lima allow this to happen? When are you getting a new contract and when is your elections down there? Is this guy pushing this stuff out or what. Don't take this shit lying down. I want to come there but I sure don't want to work a production job. No offense to them, but my brother in law needs a job too and he is production. Why should they give me his job? He even has more seniority than me and thats unfair.

Me too. Did they get rid of thaty IMT bullshit or what. They can't seriously put a tradesman on the line working? That isn't even allowed. I have been doing some reading on this threads and I can't believe what I have seen. How can you guys in Lima allow this to happen? When are you getting a new contract and when is your elections down there? Is this guy pushing this stuff out or what. Don't take this shit lying down. I want to come there but I sure don't want to work a production job. No offense to them, but my brother in law needs a job too and he is production. Why should they give me his job? He even has more seniority than me and thats unfair.

What does IMT mean anaway?