Flowback postings due Monday

slowilly

Ok, i've heard Thursday then Friday and i'm now hearing Monday...they gave us 3 days to decide our life changing bids and now they take 7 days to let us know...not tit for tat, eh...oh well, i guess i'm wanting to know if anyone can confirm that they will be posted on Monday...i'm trippin' out here and need meds for my anxiety...any info would be awsome...

peace my brothers and sisters!

Ok, i've heard Thursday then Friday and i'm now hearing Monday...they gave us 3 days to decide our life changing bids and now they take 7 days to let us know...not tit for tat, eh...oh well, i guess i'm wanting to know if anyone can confirm that they will be posted on Monday...i'm trippin' out here and need meds for my anxiety...any info would be awsome...

peace my brothers and sisters!

May I suggest xanax for your anxiety. I've heard it works wonders.

May I suggest xanax for your anxiety. I've heard it works wonders.

I heard Monday as well. Hey Frank, throw me a few Xanax my way too. Slowilly isn't the only one with anxiety! :hyper: Going crazy over here myself. Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, Ridilin.....whatever, I am not picky. Scared to go and scared to stay. I am a freakin mess. :banghead:

I heard Monday as well. Hey Frank, throw me a few Xanax my way too. Slowilly isn't the only one with anxiety! :hyper: Going crazy over here myself. Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, Ridilin.....whatever, I am not picky. Scared to go and scared to stay. I am a freakin mess. :banghead:

I needed a laugh, and that was funny :lol2: