FOR SALE! THE MEMBERS OF 2280.

disagree

Yes,you are all up for sale!! Your movie star Chairman sold the membership for dirt cheap. 1.parking spot off of 18 mile road.(so you cannot see him coming and going). 2.your local agreement.(still not done). 3.Appointing Debbie litteton(International reps kid). 4.taking 30 from Utica.All to save his own ASS!! Last guys who did the same thing were forced to retire.But then agian they did not have the power to trade the Memebership off!!! :sos:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes,you are all up for sale!! Your movie star Chairman sold the membership for dirt cheap. 1.parking spot off of 18 mile road.(so you cannot see him coming and going). 2.your local agreement.(still not done). 3.Appointing Debbie litteton(International reps kid). 4.taking 30 from Utica.All to save his own ASS!! Last guys who did the same thing were forced to retire.But then agian they did not have the power to trade the Memebership off!!! :sos:

Were the 30 people from Utica returning to Van Dyke because it is their home plant? We have some from Sterling that will be going home to Van Dyke soon.

Were the 30 people from Utica returning to Van Dyke because it is their home plant? We have some from Sterling that will be going home to Van Dyke soon.

65 total are going to Vandyke from Utica...this round...(not because return to home)

Sterling (RTBU) was held off for some mysterious reason... :shades: I am told almost 40 from Sterling to VanDyke.

The people that came over from Utica never worked at Van Dyke.I was told that sterling members that worked at Van Dyke in the past were going to return before anyone can come to VD.Mod agreed to some bullshit that was stuffed up his ass to save his job.. You can stick up for him all you wan't but his actions are clear!!! They put together a packet and told him this is what you are going to do!!!

The people that came over from Utica never worked at Van Dyke.I was told that sterling members that worked at Van Dyke in the past were going to return before anyone can come to VD.Mod agreed to some bullshit that was stuffed up his ass to save his job.. You can stick up for him all you wan't but his actions are clear!!! They put together a packet and told him this is what you are going to do!!!

Funny how MOD and Lambert went out of their way to bash other locals about a merger...and scared people off of it because IUAW and other people would dictate to us...lol :hysterical:

I guess your happy with International Dictating to you now? :banghead:

Funny how things work themselves out :shades:

What did that one asshole 400 member use to say...follow the money... :hysterical::hysterical:

The bad part about the whole merger thing was Mod and Ken never wanted to tell the membership what it was all about.Who knows if it was a good idea or a bad idea.All I can tell you is they walked in my area and started talking alot of shit! THEM 2GOTTA GO!

The bad part about the whole merger thing was Mod and Ken never wanted to tell the membership what it was all about.Who knows if it was a good idea or a bad idea.All I can tell you is they walked in my area and started talking alot of shit! THEM 2GOTTA GO!

we will never know..its a dead deal.

I love it now Harley or should I say Jim Mod is trying to tell everyone that he does not make the call on appointments.So out of thin air international is going to pick random people (debbie Littleton)at Van Dyke and put them on appointed jobs.Or do we have a drawing?I will see if my son can pull my number out of the fishbowl..Jim Mod you are a retard!!!!!!! So harrington got picked by international?how about Seroka? How about Rotar?How about keitz? And the list goes on. Harley(Mod) you apointed them!!!! If you cannot apoint the right people for the job and you are being told what to do then you are not good for the membership at Van Dyke!

I love it now Harley or should I say Jim Mod is trying to tell everyone that he does not make the call on appointments.So out of thin air international is going to pick random people (debbie Littleton)at Van Dyke and put them on appointed jobs.Or do we have a drawing?I will see if my son can pull my number out of the fishbowl..Jim Mod you are a retard!!!!!!! So harrington got picked by international?how about Seroka? How about Rotar?How about keitz? And the list goes on. Harley(Mod) you apointed them!!!! If you cannot apoint the right people for the job and you are being told what to do then you are not good for the membership at Van Dyke!

post-31370-1210552369_thumb.jpg

Well with who Mod and Ken appointed to ESSP all they have to do is pick anyone who know's where the local is and they found a more qualified person to fill Seroka's job... I told you These 2 idiots are not going to pick qualified people! What are we showing the company by this appointment?Why does Mod still have a job? How did the 400 people come here before our guys from sterling?And why was Mod not at work today to answer for Appointing Debbie Littleton? Please understand that the chairman and the pres. send a letter to the region on who they think is the most qualified person......What are Mrs.Littletons qualifications? Ask Mod and Ken that next time you see them that is if you ever see them agian!!!

Well with who Mod and Ken appointed to ESSP all they have to do is pick anyone who know's where the local is and they found a more qualified person to fill Seroka's job... I told you These 2 idiots are not going to pick qualified people! What are we showing the company by this appointment?Why does Mod still have a job? How did the 400 people come here before our guys from sterling?And why was Mod not at work today to answer for Appointing Debbie Littleton? Please understand that the chairman and the pres. send a letter to the region on who they think is the most qualified person......What are Mrs.Littletons qualifications? Ask Mod and Ken that next time you see them that is if you ever see them agian!!!

We all know MOD is at home pounding 40oz'ssss and finishing them off with a cold 6 pack.

Also, reading on this site what I am going to blast him for today..

yes mod you made a very nasty enemy. If you want the pain to stop just say UNCLE. :reading:

Mod's own committeeroom does not even support him..How many of the guy's in the room have more qualifications than the people he is appointing? As far as Ken you are a 1 term wonder...Lori is going to wipe the floor with your ass..My guess is Mod will not last 6 weeks!! We will not stop til he is gone!!! He has no help!!

Mod's own committeeroom does not even support him..How many of the guy's in the room have more qualifications than the people he is appointing? As far as Ken you are a 1 term wonder...Lori is going to wipe the floor with your ass..My guess is Mod will not last 6 weeks!! We will not stop til he is gone!!! He has no help!!

UNION MEETING SHOULD BE OFF THE HOOK... :titanic:

Old jimbo is in a jam! He appointed someone with no Union background or very little and now he is feeling the heat..He should have kept the guy with 14 years on the job and did not.I do not know everthing that is involved with the ESSP job but Im sure he bypassed some good people to get to Cals kid...