Address for LAP

Hi Y'all

I have a tour of LAP on Thursday evening and Friday morning and I will be coming from Atlanta to go to it. It is part of the Sport trac National meet. :) I am excited of course to see the place where my 'trac was built. I also am looking forward :rockon: to it because a lot of my fellow co-workers and friends did transfer to LAP when they closed AAP, so I am hoping to see some familiar faces when I do the tour. I do need an address for LAP so I can google it and get directions to it.

Y'all have a good one and thanks a lot

Bob

Best I can tell you is this, It is located off I-65 at exit 128 I believe. The street it is on is called Fern Valley Road. I do not know the street number for this plant but like I said this is the best I can do.

Since you will be driving north from Atlanta, ( I am guessing you will drive ). At the end of the ramp turn left. Cross the Interstate and it is located on the left. Good luck on your trip. I hope someone else can give you the Street Number.

Hi Y'all

I have a tour of LAP on Thursday evening and Friday morning and I will be coming from Atlanta to go to it. It is part of the Sport trac National meet. :) I am excited of course to see the place where my 'trac was built. I also am looking forward :rockon: to it because a lot of my fellow co-workers and friends did transfer to LAP when they closed AAP, so I am hoping to see some familiar faces when I do the tour. I do need an address for LAP so I can google it and get directions to it.

Y'all have a good one and thanks a lot

Bob

Just Google "Ford Louisville Assembly Plant Louisville Kentucky" that will give directions to LAP.

So, is this the ANNUAL SPORT TRAC MEET? They still keep this hush hush...I will never understand why they don't include the hourly workers in this festivity. I helped numerous members of www.mysporttrac.com find hotels, etc... the first year they held this meet.

It would be nice to see some of them again.

Come over to www.scottrlap.proboards75.com and let us know the details of your plans while in town.

Thanks...and be safe traveling to Louisville.

Hi Scott,

We have the meet every other year now due to the expenses involved. The last one was in 2006. This is my first national meet. I have been to several regional meets. I am looking forward to it. I have no reason why Ford don't include the hourly workers, I'm guessing that it is some marketing thing. It makes no sense to me.

I saved your link and registered.

Have a good one

Bob

So, is this the ANNUAL SPORT TRAC MEET? They still keep this hush hush...I will never understand why they don't include the hourly workers in this festivity. I helped numerous members of www.mysporttrac.com find hotels, etc... the first year they held this meet.

It would be nice to see some of them again.

Come over to www.scottrlap.proboards75.com and let us know the details of your plans while in town.

Thanks...and be safe traveling to Louisville.