Wheel options on FEH Limited

Will the FEH Limited get the same wheels as the base FEH or will they get the 64E Wheels that come standard on the Limited? On the order guide it showed they should come with the 64E wheel, (which is one reason I picked the Escape over the MMH) but as I look at some of the window stickers of other orders it just shows 16'' hybrid wheels. Just wondering what I'm getting?

(See Attachment)

Thanks,

Tony

Escape_Wheels.bmp

Edited by TDangelo

Will the FEH Limited get the same wheels as the base FEH or will they get the 64E Wheels that come standard on the Limited? On the order guide it showed they should come with the 64E wheel, (which is one reason I picked the Escape over the MMH) but as I look at some of the window stickers of other orders it just shows 16'' hybrid wheels. Just wondering what I'm getting?

(See Attachment)

Thanks,

Tony

This probably would have been better posted in the Escape/Mariner threads but the answer is yes, the Hybrid Limited gets the 64E wheels...bright machined aluminum. Fair question though.

This probably would have been better posted in the Escape/Mariner threads but the answer is yes, the Hybrid Limited gets the 64E wheels...bright machined aluminum. Fair question though.

Thanks Green Lantern!!! That was the answer I was hoping for.