Milan, Michigan Ach Plant Hiring as Flex-N-Gate ?

Is this true I hear Milan Ach plant is hiring off the street, but under the new Company Flex-N-Gates Contract?

In other words the new employees will be employed and Paid by Flex-N-Gate?

Curently the plant operates under Visteon, Automotive Components Holdings and Ford.

But with the new employees getting hired they will not be under this umbrella?

Is this true ? and if not please explain.?

Is this true I hear Milan Ach plant is hiring off the street, but under the new Company Flex-N-Gates Contract?

In other words the new employees will be employed and Paid by Flex-N-Gate?

Curently the plant operates under Visteon, Automotive Components Holdings and Ford.

But with the new employees getting hired they will not be under this umbrella?

Is this true ? and if not please explain.?

Right now, Flex N Gate is not hiring anyone. Neither is Ford, Visteon or ACH....whatever you call us. We have to exhaust all of our people first before hiring off the street. Meaning, we have took some Monroe people and Ypsilanti people (who aren't Ford) and brought them to ACH. Also we have packages here that allow us to take a buyout and work for Flex N Gate and give up our rights to anything Ford. Unless you retire, then you can get your pension and work for Flex N Gate. So with all this, I think we are a ways away from doing any hiring of any sort. Unless they can place a bunch of us Ford people into Ford plants. But that doesn't look like anytime soon either with everyone else getting laid off, plants closing and being put in the JSP.

But IF they hired anyone right now, it would be under ACH since Flex N Gate still hasn't officially taken over the plant yet. If someone got hired, they would have ACH wages until Flex N Gate took over and it would go to Flex N Gate pay scale and rules whenever Flex N Gate takes over. I hope that helps.