'Out of a Job' Magnetic Bumper Stickers

fatfender

Read an article today in the Free Press about two guys at the Sterling plant who are making and selling a 'Out of a job yet' magnetic bumper sticker. The article gave their names as Brian Pannebecker and Tony Saputo. If anyone out there knows either one of these guys would it be possible to find out if they have an email address or a phone number as I would like to purchase some of those for our cars, and I know some others also down here in Ohio who would do the same.

Thanks for any help folks!

Read an article today in the Free Press about two guys at the Sterling plant who are making and selling a 'Out of a job yet' magnetic bumper sticker. The article gave their names as Brian Pannebecker and Tony Saputo. If anyone out there knows either one of these guys would it be possible to find out if they have an email address or a phone number as I would like to purchase some of those for our cars, and I know some others also down here in Ohio who would do the same.

Thanks for any help folks!

Local 723 has them and they are free