WHAT NOW!

thegunslinger

To quote from the movie "The Edge", with Anthony Hopkins, when being confronted with threatning times: "ARE WE TO LAY DOWN AND DIE?!!!!, WELL ARE WE?!!!!!!!!!!!" Brothers and sisters, I am an electrical apprentice at NAP with only eight months on course. I have been at NAP for 13 years. It has been one HELL of a ride and I am thankful for every moment of it. Some good times, and, some bad times have been endured. For the most part though, I feel I have been blessed to have made it this far. There are no more rumors, no more speculation, NAP is gone. And please, all of us, no more trashing each other in these posts about anything. We need each others support now. If corporate greed is not controlled and squashed, we will all become part of The Peoples Democratic Republic of Amerika. All of us.

My four year old son looked at me when he saw the news on thursday and asked me, "daddy what now?" Well, I don"t know,....yet. All of us under the axe, my heart goes out to you. I wish each of us the prayer that we make the right choice given our options. Don't let these bean counters kill our spirit. We have all worked too hard for that! Will we be the same? No. Will we have troubled strange roads ahead? Count on it. The blood, sweat, and tears each of us has left behind on that damn line MEAN SOMETHING!!!!!!!! Don't forget that! I have owned vehicles built at NAP, SLAP, AAP, and TCAP. All I can say about them is: DAMN FINE JOB!!!! The other plants closing: I know you did your job as well. Wherever all of us end up, let's continue to do a DAMN FINE JOB!!!!!!!, and prove that these sons of bitches made one HELL of a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote from the movie "The Edge", with Anthony Hopkins, when being confronted with threatning times: "ARE WE TO LAY DOWN AND DIE?!!!!, WELL ARE WE?!!!!!!!!!!!" Brothers and sisters, I am an electrical apprentice at NAP with only eight months on course. I have been at NAP for 13 years. It has been one HELL of a ride and I am thankful for every moment of it. Some good times, and, some bad times have been endured. For the most part though, I feel I have been blessed to have made it this far. There are no more rumors, no more speculation, NAP is gone. And please, all of us, no more trashing each other in these posts about anything. We need each others support now. If corporate greed is not controlled and squashed, we will all become part of The Peoples Democratic Republic of Amerika. All of us.

My four year old son looked at me when he saw the news on thursday and asked me, "daddy what now?" Well, I don"t know,....yet. All of us under the axe, my heart goes out to you. I wish each of us the prayer that we make the right choice given our options. Don't let these bean counters kill our spirit. We have all worked too hard for that! Will we be the same? No. Will we have troubled strange roads ahead? Count on it. The blood, sweat, and tears each of us has left behind on that damn line MEAN SOMETHING!!!!!!!! Don't forget that! I have owned vehicles built at NAP, SLAP, AAP, and TCAP. All I can say about them is: DAMN FINE JOB!!!! The other plants closing: I know you did your job as well. Wherever all of us end up, let's continue to do a DAMN FINE JOB!!!!!!!, and prove that these sons of bitches made one HELL of a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!

amen - i coudn't have said it better myself.