Evansville HVHC

the_truth

I hear the Management team at Evansville HVHC has some power struggles. I was informed that the employees were "Threatened" that if they didnt work overtime 2 hours last night that they would be forced to work Saturday. Now we all know there was an Ice Storm that shut the town down all week and then you have a Warehouse Manager that wants to be an :censored:hole. Now I know we all as Union members have issues with keeping our jobs and losing the GEN bank,but cmon,Give us a break. :stirpot::ohsnap:

I hear the Management team at Evansville HVHC has some power struggles. I was informed that the employees were "Threatened" that if they didnt work overtime 2 hours last night that they would be forced to work Saturday. Now we all know there was an Ice Storm that shut the town down all week and then you have a Warehouse Manager that wants to be an :censored:hole. Now I know we all as Union members have issues with keeping our jobs and losing the GEN bank,but cmon,Give us a break. :stirpot::ohsnap:

there's people here that would murder for that OT right now, it's just one Saturday, I'll take it if ya don't want it

there's people here that would murder for that OT right now, it's just one Saturday, I'll take it if ya don't want it

better yet, i'll trade you jobs...i work in Indy and would like it very much to transfer there...what is senority like at Evansville? good luck with you D$#* for a boss, i know it sucks

Need-less to say,its a shame that we have personnel in our Management ranks,that rather dont know how to lead or think that they can do whatever they want,and nothing will be done or that their not responsible for their actions,and of course this is not what Ford had in mine.Ford has a job to do,a profit to make and the time is near when the union and the management must work as a team to get the jobs done.I had the opportunity to travel around to different divisions and relay some cost cutting solutions to upper management.I dont know the employee count at the Evansville HVC,but I do know that some of the HVC centers have less than 50 total employees in them on all shifts .The problem that I see here is that there is not enought responsibilities to have a Manager making 250,000 and a supt.making 150,000 a year when it would only take 1 man to do the job and save Ford money on their own down-sizing effort..So maybe its a matter of time to see a change,but remember we have a job to do,Ford doesnt owe us anything...

Need-less to say,its a shame that we have personnel in our Management ranks,that rather dont know how to lead or think that they can do whatever they want,and nothing will be done or that their not responsible for their actions,and of course this is not what Ford had in mine.Ford has a job to do,a profit to make and the time is near when the union and the management must work as a team to get the jobs done.I had the opportunity to travel around to different divisions and relay some cost cutting solutions to upper management.I dont know the employee count at the Evansville HVC,but I do know that some of the HVC centers have less than 50 total employees in them on all shifts .The problem that I see here is that there is not enought responsibilities to have a Manager making 250,000 and a supt.making 150,000 a year when it would only take 1 man to do the job and save Ford money on their own down-sizing effort..So maybe its a matter of time to see a change,but remember we have a job to do,Ford doesnt owe us anything...

I heard that there "Overstaffed" as far as Management bodies,That is.