UAW makes secret agreement

local1219

Where is the Fat Lady? :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

Right now she is down at the sugar street inn with our management team doing a cheer. She has her too-too on and her pom-poms. Last I heard, they got Dorvil drunk and he was telling everyone that he didn't sign no damn 3rd stage grievance!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get real jerkoff who are you to defend that fat lazy doggie2. All the hanging out in the Union office he does and he gets on here bitching about the local union and cutting deals. If he did a little work he wouldnt have time to be in the Union office and blowing bosses all the time. I know he has cost more than one person their job at ford. What a loser!! Buy a ford dipshit and grow up and put your hat on right. A shower wouldnt hurt either.

Right now she is down at the sugar street inn with our management team doing a cheer. She has her too-too on and her pom-poms. Last I heard, they got Dorvil drunk and he was telling everyone that he didn't sign no damn 3rd stage grievance!!

He should know he was under the bar blowing management team.

Wonder how 2-dogs got his job at Ford bet he had some family either in the Union or Management that got the insulator in.

:hysterical:

Now that's what I'm talking about!! It's about time we got some new people involved. Welcome to blue oval, "BROTHER". ( Who does that sound like? BROTHER) You know who I am, when you grow some seeds you can disclose who you are you big pussy!

Now that's what I'm talking about!! It's about time we got some new people involved. Welcome to blue oval, "BROTHER". ( Who does that sound like? BROTHER) You know who I am, when you grow some seeds you can disclose who you are you big pussy!

Sweet--- :bandance:

Get real jerkoff who are you to defend that fat lazy doggie2. All the hanging out in the Union office he does and he gets on here bitching about the local union and cutting deals. If he did a little work he wouldnt have time to be in the Union office and blowing bosses all the time. I know he has cost more than one person their job at ford. What a loser!! Buy a ford dipshit and grow up and put your hat on right. A shower wouldnt hurt either.

I own 3 cars, and they are all Fords stop by and I will prove it. Also stop by and I will show you who the Chevy truck belongs to. The registration is in the glove box. I don't know about costing somebody their job, you will have to be more specific I guess. As far as the hat, turn it around for me if you think you can.If you can't tell me who you are, you surely don't have the balls to touch my hat now do you? And last but not least, about the shower, do I smell more like your momma or your sister? Thanks for joining blue oval anyways, I think I've hit some nerves and got some people involved a little bit. Was it the fat lady statement that did it? Sorry!

I own 3 cars, and they are all Fords stop by and I will prove it. Also stop by and I will show you who the Chevy truck belongs to. The registration is in the glove box. I don't know about costing somebody their job, you will have to be more specific I guess. As far as the hat, turn it around for me if you think you can.If you can't tell me who you are, you surely don't have the balls to touch my hat now do you? And last but not least, about the shower, do I smell more like your momma or your sister? Thanks for joining blue oval anyways, I think I've hit some nerves and got some people involved a little bit. Was it the fat lady statement that did it? Sorry!

Wow!! Your such a great leader getting people so involved with your great leadership skills of deception, lies and half truths. I'm sure it must be hard not being able to grow up, stuck in high school. While you have always been good at running your mouth I have yet to see you run for Union Office or do anything other than try to cause dissent in the plant. You bad mouth the Union and Management yet your performance and knowledge of your job ranks on the lower edges of sub-standard. When it comes to balls you have none. As soon as things get hot you start backing up and telling those you offended what you can to deescalate the situation. A standing ovation is what you get and the LEP DIRTBAG AWARD. Give the Fat lady a kiss for me.

Wow!! Your such a great leader getting people so involved with your great leadership skills of deception, lies and half truths. I'm sure it must be hard not being able to grow up, stuck in high school. While you have always been good at running your mouth I have yet to see you run for Union Office or do anything other than try to cause dissent in the plant. You bad mouth the Union and Management yet your performance and knowledge of your job ranks on the lower edges of sub-standard. When it comes to balls you have none. As soon as things get hot you start backing up and telling those you offended what you can to deescalate the situation. A standing ovation is what you get and the LEP DIRTBAG AWARD. Give the Fat lady a kiss for me.

Boy there sure is a lot of pent up anger here! Tell us what is really bothering you. They have support groups for things like this, or maybe anger management classes? I suggest you visit our local ESSP rep maybe they can help. You are putting way too much into phycho-analyzing me! Is this fun or what? I love it!

Boy there sure is a lot of pent up anger here! Tell us what is really bothering you. They have support groups for things like this, or maybe anger management classes? I suggest you visit our local ESSP rep maybe they can help. You are putting way too much into phycho-analyzing me! Is this fun or what? I love it!

Yes I am sure it is fun for you with your small underdeveloped mind. I'm glad you love it. It shows me how simple you really are. Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?? Well have fun playing blocks tonight and stay out of the cookies!! :hysterical:

Yes I am sure it is fun for you with your small underdeveloped mind. I'm glad you love it. It shows me how simple you really are. Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?? Well have fun playing blocks tonight and stay out of the cookies!! :hysterical:

I just might get my blocks out now that you mention it. And yes I am am simple. Right again drphil.One thing is for sure, I will do as I please like I always have at work or home. Same with the hat, puss! Don't you wish you had the balls to tell me to my face!! PUSS! MAYBE DR. PHIL IS A GYNOCOLOGIST!!

I just might get my blocks out now that you mention it. And yes I am am simple. Right again drphil.One thing is for sure, I will do as I please like I always have at work or home. Same with the hat, puss! Don't you wish you had the balls to tell me to my face!! PUSS! MAYBE DR. PHIL IS A GYNOCOLOGIST!!

Where did everyone go??

They must be looking for the Fat Lady? What's the latest on the special employees who got seniority?

Don't worry 2-dum (2-dogs) is on it. He will see to it that fairness and justice will prevail even if he has to blow the Plant Manager, Superintendents, Foremen, International Reps and Local Union Reps. Yes he is that type of guy that will see this through to the end. He will even blow the Fat Lady's husband if it will help. Just look for the guy with his hat on backwards!!! You know the man in Ole camouflage rally hat!!! :happy feet: and the round mouth. :hysterical:

Edited by HigherIQ

• 1 month later...
Don't worry 2-dum (2-dogs) is on it. He will see to it that fairness and justice will prevail even if he has to blow the Plant Manager, Superintendents, Foremen, International Reps and Local Union Reps. Yes he is that type of guy that will see this through to the end. He will even blow the Fat Lady's husband if it will help. Just look for the guy with his hat on backwards!!! You know the man in Ole camouflage rally hat!!! :happy feet: and the round mouth. :hysterical:

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!