Executive Board

Stugots

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense considering stugots never goes against JEFF TERRY, Gafa never goes against JEFF. He is his LAPDOG :) Do we really want people in office who support the likes of Grillo and Brogan and Jackie. I think we can do better!

Frank aren't those all the people you had removed from thier jobs with your boy Neil? Pitbull my ass...

No Loomis I am not Ken Gafa. Ken is a strong candidate who possesses the qualities needed to be chair here at 228. He is well versed in the contract, attends union meetings and contributes. He has been active since his arrival at 228. He is a good family man with a solid UAW background. I tell you its in his blood.

So Dr L, again I am NOT Ken. But I know who Ken is.......

The next Chairperson at local 228.

No Loomis I am not Ken Gafa. Ken is a strong candidate who possesses the qualities needed to be chair here at 228. He is well versed in the contract, attends union meetings and contributes. He has been active since his arrival at 228. He is a good family man with a solid UAW background. I tell you its in his blood.

So Dr L, again I am NOT Ken. But I know who Ken is.......

The next Chairperson at local 228.

hey stugots still waiting to hear about your oft-promised contact with the Department of Labor regarding resignation of executive officers?? Talking through your hat once again??? your air of wannabe influence is truly comedic.