Videos of F-150 vs Chevy vs Dodge vs Nissan vs Toyota?

metroplex

I recall that there were promo videos floating around where "experts" talked about how the F-series was superior to the other pickups of the same class. I recall one discussion focused on how Chevy bolted all their stuff onto the fenders, while Ford used multiple layers. Another focused on the frame rails (boxed/hydroformed, etc...) and how much bed movement there was in the competition.

Does anyone have any links to these or know of similar videos?

I'm in the market for a pickup and it seems that the F-150 is the clear winner if you want something rugged. The Dodge is too expensive, the Chevy uses rear drum brakes, and the Nissan/Toyota aren't rugged.

I recall that there were promo videos floating around where "experts" talked about how the F-series was superior to the other pickups of the same class. I recall one discussion focused on how Chevy bolted all their stuff onto the fenders, while Ford used multiple layers. Another focused on the frame rails (boxed/hydroformed, etc...) and how much bed movement there was in the competition.

Does anyone have any links to these or know of similar videos?

I'm in the market for a pickup and it seems that the F-150 is the clear winner if you want something rugged. The Dodge is too expensive, the Chevy uses rear drum brakes, and the Nissan/Toyota aren't rugged.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/

That should have all of the promotional video's you are looking for at the bottom of the screen.