Lead time for an E-150

lotuswoodworks

Anybody waiting for a 2010 Econoline? My dealer ordered mine almost nine weeks ago and still doesn't have a build date? The dealer is hoping we have it by the end of the year. That will be three months from the time we ordered it!!!! Anyone else waiting this long?

I feel your pain. I ordered mine last year Oct 08 (09 model) and it was ordered just before the line shut down for production cuts in December so it took until mid January to get it built and sent over to Quigley 4x4 in PA. But I found this article for you about the Avon Lake plant where they build the E150. Looks like they will be boosting some output.

By Morning Journal Staff

news@MorningJournal.com

AVON LAKE — Workers at Ford Motor Co.’s Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake will have some more money to spend on Christmas gift next month, as production problems at Ford plants in Chicago, Kansas City, Mo. and Oakville, Ontario, have created the need for extra shifts.

Two 16-hour production days will be added, on Dec. 4 and 11, to the Ohio Assembly Plant’s schedule, “in order to support the company’s fourth-quarter revenue target,” according to a letter to plant employees from plant manager Joseph Lee and United Auto Workers Local 2000 Chairman Nick Gallogly.

I feel your pain. I ordered mine last year Oct 08 (09 model) and it was ordered just before the line shut down for production cuts in December so it took until mid January to get it built and sent over to Quigley 4x4 in PA. But I found this article for you about the Avon Lake plant where they build the E150. Looks like they will be boosting some output.

By Morning Journal Staff

news@MorningJournal.com

AVON LAKE — Workers at Ford Motor Co.’s Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake will have some more money to spend on Christmas gift next month, as production problems at Ford plants in Chicago, Kansas City, Mo. and Oakville, Ontario, have created the need for extra shifts.

Two 16-hour production days will be added, on Dec. 4 and 11, to the Ohio Assembly Plant’s schedule, “in order to support the company’s fourth-quarter revenue target,” according to a letter to plant employees from plant manager Joseph Lee and United Auto Workers Local 2000 Chairman Nick Gallogly.

• 4 weeks later...