2011 GT/CS tracking

Can anyone track our 2011 GT/CS? The VIN is1ZVBP8CF8B5102667 and the blend # is 6435. I have the window sticker but not sure what the dates, numbers, or codes mean. Thanks.

Your car was built on 05 April 2010. Now about shipping and other stuff, I don't have that information.

Your car was built on 05 April 2010. Now about shipping and other stuff, I don't have that information.

Thanks Terry. Dealer said it was pushed back to April 12th but I thought the date on the top of the sticker which is April 05 was the build date. Thanks again.

Russ

Edited by rd2008

Says April 15th on your window sticker

I don't see April 15th anywhere on the sticker from the site i'm getting it from. In fact everything is right on this sticker options wise but i don't see any details in the Sold To, Ship To, Dealer No.

What is April 15th, is that the build date, ship date, or delivery date?

I don't see April 15th anywhere on the sticker from the site i'm getting it from. In fact everything is right on this sticker options wise but i don't see any details in the Sold To, Ship To, Dealer No.

What is April 15th, is that the build date, ship date, or delivery date?

Should be the build date. It is in the top left hand side by the blend number. Try using GT/CS registry. Good site and has a place to check your window sticker.