Local 228 Wake Up Call

Stugots

I think some of our wonderful UAW representatives here at our local 228 need to decide what the hell it is that they stand for.------------------------------------------------------------I sincerely hope what they stand for is the hard working, dedicated employee.-------------------------------------------------------But it seems far too often the biggest whiner, complainer, loser, cry baby, sh*t stirrer gets the most attention.------------------------------------------------------Now in the rebirth of this powerful machine that is Ford Motor, there is no room for these people.--------------------------------------------------------I must insist that our local UAW representatives all take a look in the mirror.-------------------------------------------------------Take a good look.----------------------------------------------------------If your morals and convictions tell you that the employee in question is a full of sh*t, loud mouth, trouble maker, whose main daily objective is to see what kind of sh*t they can start.----------------------------------------------------------Well if that's the case I suggest you take that into consideration before you step up to defend such employees.-----------------------------------------------------If you can't tell when an employee is attempting to stir the pot and not in actual need of representation--you have no business as our representation.-------------------------------------------------I mean seriously, when you defend these employees to management you are doing a dis-service to your union and to the company(FORD) whom we all work for.------------------------------------------------------------I would advise that those representatives who are too chicken sh*t to stand up for their morals and convictions, and for the majority of the hard working men and women that they represent, well I'd advise that you all grow a set of balls and tell these bad employees to their face to stfu and get back to their job and go to work.----------------------------------------------------------We run a business here, can't you see this.-----------------------------------------------------------Stop worrying about future votes.----------------------------------------------------------No more babysitting, or oprah talk show hour (oh poor you tell me your lifes problems).------------------------------------------------------From now on it should be stfu, knock your whiney ass baby sh*t off and do your job crybaby.-----------------------------------------------------Thank You---

• Like 1

I think some of our wonderful UAW representatives here at our local 228 need to decide what the hell it is that they stand for.------------------------------------------------------------I sincerely hope what they stand for is the hard working, dedicated employee.-------------------------------------------------------But it seems far too often the biggest whiner, complainer, loser, cry baby, sh*t stirrer gets the most attention.------------------------------------------------------Now in the rebirth of this powerful machine that is Ford Motor, there is no room for these people.--------------------------------------------------------I must insist that our local UAW representatives all take a look in the mirror.-------------------------------------------------------Take a good look.----------------------------------------------------------If your morals and convictions tell you that the employee in question is a full of sh*t, loud mouth, trouble maker, whose main daily objective is to see what kind of sh*t they can start.----------------------------------------------------------Well if that's the case I suggest you take that into consideration before you step up to defend such employees.-----------------------------------------------------If you can't tell when an employee is attempting to stir the pot and not in actual need of representation--you have no business as our representation.-------------------------------------------------I mean seriously, when you defend these employees to management you are doing a dis-service to your union and to the company(FORD) whom we all work for.------------------------------------------------------------I would advise that those representatives who are too chicken sh*t to stand up for their morals and convictions, and for the majority of the hard working men and women that they represent, well I'd advise that you all grow a set of balls and tell these bad employees to their face to stfu and get back to their job and go to work.----------------------------------------------------------We run a business here, can't you see this.-----------------------------------------------------------Stop worrying about future votes.----------------------------------------------------------No more babysitting, or oprah talk show hour (oh poor you tell me your lifes problems).------------------------------------------------------From now on it should be stfu, knock your whiney ass baby sh*t off and do your job crybaby.-----------------------------------------------------Thank You---

:hysterical: good luck getting anyone from the union or management to do anything about these whining crybabies

yes management caters to crybabies just like the union ? why lawsuits

i can garantee they do not like taken care of the deadbeats anymore than you like having them around

Stu, I know where you are coming from and I happen to feel the same way. The bottom line however, is that our reps all took oaths. Hence, they are obligated to represent everyone, even the pukes. This is a major reason why many good people will not come forward to serve. With these jobs one must deal with some hypocrisy, and for some, any hypocrisy is too much hypocrisy.

• Like 1

The oath of which you speak of refers to upholding the rights of employees under the contractual guidelines.-----------------------------------------------------The oath says nothing about enabling bad behavior.--------------------------------------------------------I applaud any UAW representative that has the intestinal fortitude to put a troublesome employee in their place.----------------------------------------------------------And it should be the norm and not the exception.-----------------------------------------------------Thank You---

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

they're are some bad apples in the bunch ,but we should stick together and let them fall were they :angry2: fall ! sticking together is the answer .... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: Edited by 400 now 228
  • Like 1

Stu, I know where you are coming from and I happen to feel the same way. The bottom line however, is that our reps all took oaths. Hence, they are obligated to represent everyone, even the pukes. This is a major reason why many good people will not come forward to serve. With these jobs one must deal with some hypocrisy, and for some, any hypocrisy is too much hypocrisy.

OR CLEAN OTHERS MESSES UP ! :sos: PUKE???? SOLIDARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by 400 now 228

Hey nameless- faceless how do you make sure that your rant is pro active?? If your angry that is fantastic... you should be, other than that hitting a key board late at night ... what have you done to done to organize, support, impact, mobilize your union to make it better, ask thy self..... what not can my union do for me... but what can I do for my union.... your a pussy. Edited by Brain_dead
  • Like 1

The thing about bad apples darko, is one can ruin the whole bunch.---------------------------------------------------------If you knew the least bit about horticulture, you'd know that by removing the dead leaves and spoiled yield there are more nutrients to provide vitality to the rest of the plant.---------------------------------------------------------Mr brain..., no offense but nameless faceless could just as easily apply to you or anyone else on this forum.----------------------------------------------------------And please spare me the rhetoric about proactive ranting.-------------------------------------------------------Really, how can you talk about proactive ranting when you've made posts about peoples unpainted toe nails and so on.------------------------------------------------------------I have the list, do I need to remind you of your previous postings or do you remember?-------------------------------------------------------As to your other point about being more involved and doing more for the union, I whole heartedly agree and lump myself in the category of could do more.----------------------------------------------------------I apologize if I offend some people with posting here, however I will not be discouraged from voicing my opinions.------------------------------------------------------Thank You---

• Like 1