MAP layoff next week

mtp.cares

Nobody's getting laid off, your all going to work your asses off..

Keep your head down and the smile upon your face after all your making 30.00 an hour..

If you don't like it get a pass to medical..

Better yet, go tell value options the workplace is making you insane, have them refer you out to a therapist and phycicatrist and have them give you time off. Then fax your doctor's note to Unicare and get paid for being out.

hahahahahah

Then be happy to get 586.00 a week if you don't wanna work..

This guy just joined Jan. 3. All his posts have been inflammatory. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. He probably does not even work at Ford. Or if so mad that he is making #14.00 an hour.

This guy just joined Jan. 3. All his posts have been inflammatory. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. He probably does not even work at Ford. Or if so mad that he is making #14.00 an hour.

I do not intend on making an inflamatory comment here, however, I feel its appropriate to say that if he IS making 14 bucks an hour, his reactions may stand example for what we all have in our futures, when working side by side with 14 dollar an hour peoples..............................

I do not intend on making an inflamatory comment here, however, I feel its appropriate to say that if he IS making 14 bucks an hour, his reactions may stand example for what we all have in our futures, when working side by side with 14 dollar an hour peoples..............................

I agree, but he has made lot's of remarks about the Arizona shootings and more on his other posts. I think he just wants to stir the pot.. Total lack of sensitivity.

I agree, but he has made lot's of remarks about the Arizona shootings and more on his other posts. I think he just wants to stir the pot.. Total lack of sensitivity.

I agree.

I have made comments that have been interpretted as "inflamatory", as a result I beleive I was unfairly marked against. I beleive in the truth, some people cant handle it.

I agree with you, this guy seems to really want to stir the pot.

Edited by Mach144