Harley Davidson F150 Super Cab

BrocktonDave

I have a 2004 Harley Davidson F350 Crew Cab, but I'm in the market for a new truck.

I miss the F150 Harley Davidson Super Cab! I like the proportions better. One of my neighbors has one I think it's a 2007.

I drove a Raptor to verify the power of the drive train and the comfort of the interior and it was a Super Cab and it looked sweet, I think the Harley truck would look just as sweet with a Super Cab instead of restricting it to the Crew Cab.

Just in case someone from corporate would like to know my Humble opinion.

I have a 2004 Harley Davidson F350 Crew Cab, but I'm in the market for a new truck.

I miss the F150 Harley Davidson Super Cab! I like the proportions better. One of my neighbors has one I think it's a 2007.

I drove a Raptor to verify the power of the drive train and the comfort of the interior and it was a Super Cab and it looked sweet, I think the Harley truck would look just as sweet with a Super Cab instead of restricting it to the Crew Cab.

Just in case someone from corporate would like to know my Humble opinion.

the 2000 Harley was the best looking one of the bunch.

I had a 1997 F-150 XLT and I relly liked that truck. It was a Super cab. I liked the Harley trucks in 2000 but here in Massachusetts I'm not going to buy a truck I can't drive in the winter time. I would have bought one of those back then if they only had four wheel drive.

I have the F350 because it was the first four wheel drive Harley truck.

I get laughed at all the time, because it's a work truck that's never seen work!