Hello Gang!

First-On-Race-Day

I am not new to Ford but new to the forum. I been on other auto forums so I know how it works. :) Allllrighty then, I have owned both Ford and GM trucks and have gone back and forth until now. I like what Ford has done in the last few years (especially the new power plants!) and I can see myself remaining loyal to Ford as long as they 'keep it up'! I recently got myself a 2011 FX4 Super Crew 5.0L. Best truck I ever owned and finally had the money to get more goodies since I usually buy a more basic truck and add to it (after-market). Pics to follow some time soon. I once thought about the new Ford Raptor but as a daily driver I thought it would be ridiculous to get it since I go off road 3 or 4 times a month and would be a bitch to park in my compact car friendly area. Still a very cool truck!

Also I noticed the 3.5L EcoBoost engine was hard to find and settled for the 5.0L. No complaints but first option was 3.5L, I do not think I am missing out on much, except a few MPG on the road :P

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you picked up a nice truck. I have a 2011 FX4 SCrew on order with the 3.5L Ecoboost motor. I am growing more and more impatient with each passing day. Enjoy your new truck and the Blue Oval Forums!

Thanks. I thought about holding out for the 3.5L but I AM impatient! lol Also it tend to worry about Turbos in general since I have had issues before. I know Ford did intensive testing but will most likely get the turbo when the new F-150 model comes out in 2-3 years.