De-cyper the Window sticker - I am in Iraq

Hey everyone and thanks for looking! I am in IRAQ at the moment so I have to ask all of you for help. F150 FX2 3.5L Eco Boost with Max tow

Can some one explain to me all the sections on the top of the window sticker above the Ford symbol and what to look for as this info up there may change as the truck is built?

I have posted the Vin under the tracking section just so I have a basic idea of its progress and I did not want to bog down Cyperman with extra questions that he can not answer so that is why I am asking here

My VIN is 1FTFW1CT5BKD72672 My estimated delivery date is OCT 18. Yes I know thats a ways off and that is okay since I can not be in two places at once. Thank you again in advance to anyone that can help me. Have an awesome day.

Bob

The number 220110603 means that the truck should be built on 06/03/2011. I don't know what the first "2" in the sequence means, but the 20110603 is supposed to be the build date.

This truck is also a "Fleet" vehicle with a purchase order number of "E40414".