I have a ETA of june 11th

I have allready asked of an update this week and there was no change been sitting for about 2 weeks to get delivered

what I would like to know if the eta is right within a few days of delivery

i ordered it on april 16 any help would be nice as

it was my birthday persent and my birthday was wednesday

I have allready asked of an update this week and there was no change been sitting for about 2 weeks to get delivered

My eta was May 23rd. Still waiting. 10 weeks now.

its only been 7 weeks but they have been long weeks

Ordered my XLT Super Crew on 3/4/11. On my truck, the original ETA delivery was 4/12/11 and received it a week early on 4/5/11. Mine came by truck and was surprised to get it in a month. I was expecting at least a 2 month wait.

It seemed like back then that the guys that were having problems getting their trucks were being shipped by rail. A problem getting enough rail cars to the shipping yard.

Ordered my XLT Super Crew on 3/4/11. On my truck, the original ETA delivery was 4/12/11 and received it a week early on 4/5/11. Mine came by truck and was surprised to get it in a month. I was expecting at least a 2 month wait.

It seemed like back then that the guys that were having problems getting their trucks were being shipped by rail. A problem getting enough rail cars to the shipping yard.

It is comical how some are delivered so quick and some are lost after release.

mine is going 450 mile east to new york

Yeah, I feel for ya. Mine went 550 miles by convoy. I see that cyberdman has helped all he can for now. You might give Ford Customer Service a call at 800-392-3673. They may be able to give you the most recent update AND they may offer you a $750 coupon which would help to reduce your cost and especially since they have made you wait so long.

Call them today. They are very helpful.

Good luck and Happy Birthday.

Yeah, I feel for ya. Mine went 550 miles by convoy. I see that cyberdman has helped all he can for now. You might give Ford Customer Service a call at 800-392-3673. They may be able to give you the most recent update AND they may offer you a $750 coupon which would help to reduce your cost and especially since they have made you wait so long.

Call them today. They are very helpful.

Good luck and Happy Birthday.

[/quote

thanks i called them they say dealers/people that are on these forums have the most up to date information cyberdman and the rest of them are great people for taking there time for doing this

for us

ps. do u have yours yet