New tires for a '08 Fusion SEL AWD

elrey

I'm looking to buy new tires for my Fusion. Right now I have the original Michellen's and when I priced them, they are pretty expensive. I also looked at comparable tires and saw that the Continental DSW's had better ratings than the Michellen's for about $200 less. Anyone know anything about these tires or any other tires (all-season) that would be good for my car? Thanks

I'm looking to buy new tires for my Fusion. Right now I have the original Michellen's and when I priced them, they are pretty expensive. I also looked at comparable tires and saw that the Continental DSW's had better ratings than the Michellen's for about $200 less. Anyone know anything about these tires or any other tires (all-season) that would be good for my car? Thanks

Several recommendations are mentioned in this thread. Additional touring and high-performance all-season tires worth considering include General Altimax HP, Kumho Solus KH16, Kumho Ecowing KH30, Doral SDL 50, and Toyo Extensa HP.