Trying to track my 2011 Edge

frdtuff

I know it was produced 29June2011 Vin# 2FMDK3JC4BBB53435. Just trying to track location & or delivery date to dealer, Treadwell Ford in Mobile Alabama. Thanks in advance

Here is the link for tracking requests

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

your edge is on the way to you.

In Transit Passing (Canadian National Railways ) Loneast, ON Jul-02-2011, 21:50 ET ETA Jul-14-2011

Don't know if dealer is pulling my chain because my salesman informed me yesterday that his is going out of town for a week as of today. I have called dealer twice today & they have said it has not been delivered & they don't know when it will be delivered. Any more help with tracking would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm thinking about just driving to dealer but it is alittle over an hour each way. Thank you for your help

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 05294 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 3E, Jackson, MS Jul-14-2011, 16:51 CT ETA- Jul-14-2011

could be there today or tomorrow...on the other hand it could be Monday if the driver has a few drop-offs on the way.

Hard to say....You'll be driving it soon...enjoy

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 05294 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 3E, Jackson, MS Jul-14-2011, 16:51 CT ETA- Jul-14-2011

could be there today or tomorrow...on the other hand it could be Monday if the driver has a few drop-offs on the way.

Hard to say....You'll be driving it soon...enjoy

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...