Ford Part Number for OEM Carpet Floor Mats? 2010 MKT

Does anyone happen to know the Ford part number for the OEM Floor Mats for a 2010 Lincoln MKT with light stone interior? I've been trying to replace the original set in the car but haven't been able to find replacements that match the original color.

Edited by colonel26

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know the Ford part number for the OEM Floor Mats for a 2010 Lincoln MKT with light stone interior? I've been trying to replace the original set in the car but haven't been able to find replacements that match the original color.

colonel26,

According to fordpartsgiant.com, the OEM part # for 2010 MKT Floor Mats is 9Z-7413300-AC. I'll call my local Ford/Lincoln dealer later to confirm the part number. Until then, I would advise looking up this part on the aforementioned website and locating the correct interior colour that corresponds with the proper floor mat part number.

Cheers!

colonel26,

According to fordpartsgiant.com, the OEM part # for 2010 MKT Floor Mats is 9Z-7413300-AC. I'll call my local Ford/Lincoln dealer later to confirm the part number. Until then, I would advise looking up this part on the aforementioned website and locating the correct interior colour that corresponds with the proper floor mat part number.

Cheers!

Thanks BlueOval4Life. I checked the site and found the part number. I checked with my local dealer's parts department and the numbers match up. I have ordered them and should get them in a few days. Thanks!