A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

duhblow7

Not sure what that means, but I think it is prevalent here.....I wish I had as much cash as you fellows who can afford to live off strike pay for months. If Ford was trying to cut our pay or health benefits, I could understand voting no. Let's think very carefully about the consequences of our actions before making decisions. I believe if we use common sense and realize that we have the best blue collar jobs in the nation, we will vote appropriately. Timing is everything when asking for a raise....with every other blue collar worker in the nation making far less than us, this is NOT the time.

• Like 1

Not sure what that means, but I think it is prevalent here.....I wish I had as much cash as you fellows who can afford to live off strike pay for months. If Ford was trying to cut our pay or health benefits, I could understand voting no. Let's think very carefully about the consequences of our actions before making decisions. I believe if we use common sense and realize that we have the best blue collar jobs in the nation, we will vote appropriately. Timing is everything when asking for a raise....with every other blue collar worker in the nation making far less than us, this is NOT the time.

I think it means go with what you have not what you think you might get.

• Like 1