A strike COULD happen

MTP WORKER

If you are at one of the plants that have yet to vote and are thinking about voting NO just for a moment think about what will happen to your finances if we have to stop getting paid by going on strike. Can you afford a strike? All of the NO voters that I talked to said that they do not " think" that the company will allow production to stop because of the money they will lose. Nothing will be gained with a contract rejection at this time. All Alan Mulally has to say is that if the NO voters don't change there position real fast they will will suffer the consequences. If we actually strike when we get a chance to vote again the signing money will be less to make up for some of what the company lost. The company knows that since it was a close vote that enough of the NO voters that did not believe it would actually come to a strike will have to give in to protect their families finances. Alan was hired and is being paid the big bucks because he has proven in the past with Boeing that he knows how to have the upper hand with labor issues. You NO voters have to admit that there is risk involved with a rejection. It is a gamble( with the Yes voters money too) and you will lose because Alan is a master at the game. Do not screw yourself over ( and us Yes people) because of your stubborn pride. Vote YES ,you will (should at least) still be able to get by with this contract if it passes. In the end your ( and others that your actions affected) existence on this planet would of been a happier one if you had made WISE choices. Voting YES is a WISE choice and is a step in the RIGHT direction.

The

If you are at one of the plants that have yet to vote and are thinking about voting NO just for a moment think about what will happen to your finances if we have to stop getting paid by going on strike. Can you afford a strike? All of the NO voters that I talked to said that they do not " think" that the company will allow production to stop because of the money they will lose. Nothing will be gained with a contract rejection at this time. All Alan Mulally has to say is that if the NO voters don't change there position real fast they will will suffer the consequences. If we actually strike when we get a chance to vote again the signing money will be less to make up for some of what the company lost. The company knows that since it was a close vote that enough of the NO voters that did not believe it would actually come to a strike will have to give in to protect their families finances. Alan was hired and is being paid the big bucks because he has proven in the past with Boeing that he knows how to have the upper hand with labor issues. You NO voters have to admit that there is risk involved with a rejection. It is a gamble( with the Yes voters money too) and you will lose because Alan is a master at the game. Do not screw yourself over ( and us Yes people) because of your stubborn pride. Vote YES ,you will (should at least) still be able to get by with this contract if it passes. In the end your ( and others that your actions affected) existence on this planet would of been a happier one if you had made WISE choices. Voting YES is a WISE choice and is a step in the RIGHT direction.

There are about fifty of these doom and gloom end of the world topics why start another one? Do you believe another fear topic will change any ones mind get real

The

There are about fifty of these doom and gloom end of the world topics why start another one? Do you believe another fear topic will change any ones mind get real

It is not about "doom and gloom" it is about common sence (wisdom) which it seems that you lack. I can not " change" anyones mind they have to do that for themselves. Do a internet search on "wisdom " and give it a ponder.

Edited by sez

right after you learn to spell.:ohsnap:

You do not have have a english major to make wise choices. For the most part I think that I spell pretty good for a non college educated blue collar ( well payed) factory rat. I love working for Ford and I love having the UAW for protection. My lifes finances are awesome because of there existence. I am not voting YES out of fear. Sorry for those who have to stay at a job that they HATE because they know that they do not have the skills to find a better one Like Alan said at the hearings, "I am good were I am at" . (for at least now). Right now with the vote totals it looks like that common "sense" is dictating.