Tires

elrey

I am looking to replace my OE Michellens on my AWD 08 Fusion. I've been checking around and found these Hankook V2 tires that were basically the same as the Mich but for half the price. Anyone have any input on these tires or any other comparable all-season tires? I live in New England so an all-season tire is a must. Thanks

I am looking to replace my OE Michellens on my AWD 08 Fusion. I've been checking around and found these Hankook V2 tires that were basically the same as the Mich but for half the price. Anyone have any input on these tires or any other comparable all-season tires? I live in New England so an all-season tire is a must. Thanks

Interesting as we just drove our new to us 2010 SEL for the first time yest. Living in the pretty far north has taught me a few things about snow and all season tyres, and driving my then 500+ HP Cobra in the winter taught me a few things about decent skins for each season. I fell in lust with the Dunlop Wintersport M2's on the snake, and things have moved on since then. Pretty sure this is this falls major purchase...

UK winter tyre guide

I had the last generation M3 winter sports on my Cayman, and I am pretty sure the next generation will be worth the price. They are almost a full up all season, and if you can live with the wear making these only a two or three year (season) proposition, worth a long look. I am used to changing rims for summer and winter, and even everyday driving vs. track days, but the very idea of a usable all season has me wondering if that road out to the farm could be tamed in March in northern Alberta...post-23146-0-68912700-1319402562_thumb.jpg

Edited by JETSOLVER

• 5 months later...

I understand I may have some climate differances that may change my results. But how many miles did you get out of the Michelins?