WHO IS CANDY CANE

LOL.....candycane, really?! Do yer homework! Check when I joined bon, check where I transfered from.......I've only got one screen name not like you and some of these other trolls on here! This will be my last comment on this shit! By the way Long forker bring the dounuts in the morning! LOL

Edited by Bigcountry

LOL.....candycane, really?! Do yer homework! Check when I joined bon, check where I transfered from.......I've only got one screen name not like you and some of these other trolls on here! This will be my last comment on this shit! By the way Long forker bring the dounuts in the morning! LOL

I've done my homework Bigcountry , I've seen u and actually your not bad looking for a Redneck!

I will go by Krispy Kreme on my way home , and I will eat a doughnut for both of you !

I love the cream filled ones!!!

Be careful with those kind!!! Be sure you wear your safety glasses...I hear you don't want that donut cream in your eyes.

I am full... I might not be able to work tonight.

Sure wish I drove a forklift , like some people.

Bigcountry do you drive a buggy around doing nothing like I was told?

I was told you run errands for management .

Think I could get the hook up like you?

I have never seen an errand runner for management Job posted, guess its an appointed job huh.

Oh and don't forget to bring the biscuit and gravy Bigcountry.

I am full... I might not be able to work tonight.

Sure wish I drove a forklift , like some people.

Bigcountry do you drive a buggy around doing nothing like I was told?

I was told you run errands for management .

Think I could get the hook up like you?

I have never seen an errand runner for management Job posted, guess its an appointed job huh.

Oh and don't forget to bring the biscuit and gravy Bigcountry.

I think you are by-poler.