How long does an order take?

ORCM

There isn't much of a way to know. The first hurdle is your dealer's allocation for the specific features of the model you ordered. Parts contraints on the options, even paint color.

Your sales person is likely the best estimator and once you have your dealer number and order number from your sales person (ask them for your "DORA"); ask cyberdman on the Vehicle locator group. He gets a lot of these and for his sanity and grace, please read the rules before asking. They aren't hard to follow.

There isn't much of a way to know. The first hurdle is your dealer's allocation for the specific features of the model you ordered. Parts contraints on the options, even paint color.

Your sales person is likely the best estimator and once you have your dealer number and order number from your sales person (ask them for your "DORA"); ask cyberdman on the Vehicle locator group. He gets a lot of these and for his sanity and grace, please read the rules before asking. They aren't hard to follow.

Okay, thanks.

I'm going to ask Cyberdman, but I have to get a few more post to meet the requirements..

From what I heard from the dealer is that its supposed to be made this week..

Your dealer's sales manager is the best guesser as he sees how long it takes them to get what you want (vehicle and options). He also has access to the reports from Ford about hold ups.

Okay, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ordered my Raptor on Sept 5, Got VIN Sept 25 dealer said build date Nov 5. I have to call for another update. Also waiting to ask Cyberdman. He seems to be the most accurate. greatful for his service to this forum. I was told 8-10 weeks

Edited by Paul Nap