Ford Stock in Tesphe Account

jjense10

So, if 1% is held in cash then the return on any given day should be around 1% less. 1% less of (.97%)(yesterdays return) is (.96%), not (.18%). Something is wrong here.

Then if you know something is wrong call the TESPH hotline and let them explain it to you!

Buy more stock no matter what!

I did. I got a call center in what sounded like Philippines and of course they couldn't answer the question. They wrote up a ticket and said I would be called within 48 hours. I do agree that Ford is a buy with things leveling off in Europe and China picking up. Just breaking even in Europe would add about 50 cents per share in earnings which at a ten multiple equates to another $5.00 in share price.

I did. I got a call center in what sounded like Philippines and of course they couldn't answer the question. They wrote up a ticket and said I would be called within 48 hours. I do agree that Ford is a buy with things leveling off in Europe and China picking up. Just breaking even in Europe would add about 50 cents per share in earnings which at a ten multiple equates to another $5.00 in share price.

When you call demand to talk to a person in the United States ! They should have to honor it

Thanks -I was using Yahoo Finance which adjusts closes for dividends. I used another site which does not adjust and found that you are correct that the close on 4-29 was $16.12 unlike what Yahoo Finance which says $16.00. Thanks again.