Gonna Get Rid of my Sticker

Bryan1

Gonna Get Rid of my Sticker

ApvB3fr.jpg

Quote:

"I keep it over the Check Engine Light. Actually doesn't bother me. Don't see the CEL and forget about the sticker. Sure I can eliminate the CEL with my Ultra Gauge but it keeps coming back. Today I took it to Firkins Ram in Bradenton.

Simple. They did not delete. There was no drama like I read about so often here. 1/2 hour later they gave me the truck back and this paper.

24BpOAL.jpg

Notice that the new DEF system is the same number as that TSB placed here for our reference. Also note I'm not remotely upset, yelling or deranged about this. To me the dealer and Chrysler/Fiat are being good and responsable. I don't know or really care how long it takes for the new DEF sytem to come . "Someday my ship will come".

For now I notice no change in operation. The light doesn't bother me either. I have my sticker."

Tj4lb7A.jpg

link: http://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/ram-1500-diesel-general-discussion/5678-gonna-get-rid-my-sticker.html

Ram

EcoDiesel engine

Trucks

Diesel

Edited by Bryan1