Longtime Ford Owner, New to the Blue Oval Forums...

Niterider

Hello.

As the title says, I've had a Ford since my 85' Ranger that I had back in high school.  Since then, I've had two more Rangers (93' and 95) and then I moved up to a 98' F-150 (50th Anniversary Edition) before going on up to a couple of Superduty's. (02' and then an 08')  My current truck is an 14' F-150 that I'll be trading in...whenever my 21' Powerboost finally arrives. (Ordered back on March 1st.

I also have a 65' Mustang convertible that gets out of the stable every once in awhile.

I live on a family farm where my trucks do the usual towing/hauling/etc that normally happens on a farm.  The only real issue I've ever had with the trucks that I've owned was with my current 14' F-150 when an oil seal let go in one of the Ecoboost's turbo's on the second day I owned it.  Nothing like seeing smoke pouring out of your new truck's exhaust. :)  Things happen though, and it's ran fine for the last 100k miles....

I decided to join this forum to see if I could pick up any info on the situation with the part shortages.  As I said, I have a 21' Powerboost ordered and the last bit of info I had from my dealer was it was built, but that it was in storage.

Anyway, hello again!

-Niterider