HVC info

slowilly

Is there anyone here that works at HVC's...i'm trying to put info together to make choices on a possble transfers...if you are working at one of them any info would be awesome...which one do you work at...how many employees, shifts...are there going to be be a lot of brothers or sisters taking buyout packages...seniority...brief idea of what type of work you do...thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone...

Is there anyone here that works at HVC's...i'm trying to put info together to make choices on a possble transfers...if you are working at one of them any info would be awesome...which one do you work at...how many employees, shifts...are there going to be be a lot of brothers or sisters taking buyout packages...seniority...brief idea of what type of work you do...thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone...

Your chances are very slim. We have at least 10 people who came from the gen pool in the past 2 years. Seniority of the last person was 92. They are replacing basically 2 for 1. we had at least 20 people either retire/termination/quit. There maybe a total of 100 slots ( best-case senario) In the entire Hvc system after buyouts. :fan:

Your chances are very slim. We have at least 10 people who came from the gen pool in the past 2 years. Seniority of the last person was 92. They are replacing basically 2 for 1. we had at least 20 people either retire/termination/quit. There maybe a total of 100 slots ( best-case senario) In the entire Hvc system after buyouts. :fan:

You really think it'll only be 100 slots?

How many total HVC are their; 20 locations?

How many total HVC employees? retirement elegible?

I don't really expect to get there but it would be interesting!

You really think it'll only be 100 slots?

How many total HVC are their; 20 locations?

How many total HVC employees? retirement elegible?

I don't really expect to get there but it would be interesting!

Their are 21 Hvc's. Only 3 have more than 100 people working. Prc which is the main supplier for Hvc's. Memphis which has three buildings. And I think Sacramento which has two buildings. All other Hvc's have less than 85 people. Some may only have 30 employees. Like I said maybe 200 people in the Hvc system will take buyouts. In some regions there are already Gen pools that are waiting for available spots. 2 men leave 1 man enter. In our Gen pool alone there are 162 available workers either waiting for spot, buyout, or contract. Good Luck

I work for the Ontario California HVC plant. We have a total of 81 people. About 26 on the day shift. The rest are on afternoon shift. I have 1994 senority and I am on afternoons. We have had 9 people on inverse layoff since last November. Heard rumor that maybe 10 people wll take buyouts.

I work for the Ontario California HVC plant. We have a total of 81 people. About 26 on the day shift. The rest are on afternoon shift. I have 1994 senority and I am on afternoons. We have had 9 people on inverse layoff since last November. Heard rumor that maybe 10 people wll take buyouts.

Yup thats about it. We have 85 people and at least 5 maybe 14 will take it. But we have 162 Edison assembly Gen to place in to our building.

• 2 weeks later...

Evansville has 3 on TLO, 3 on long term medical, 3 terminations, & up to 10- 15 taking buyouts from a total at one time of 54. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Another thing to consider, when we produce/sell less cars, we need less replacement parts! Our numbers of orders have been steadily dropping for the last year.

Edited by Past Parts Chairman

Evansville has 3 on TLO, 3 on long term medical, 3 terminations, & up to 10- 15 taking buyouts from a total at one time of 54. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Another thing to consider, when we produce/sell less cars, we need less replacement parts! Our numbers of orders have been steadily dropping for the last year.

See you are still giving out wrong information, we have 5 on TLO not 3. And if you would have considered that the orders had been dropping over the past year and a half, you would of not allowed the 6 extra people in our building. 6 extra people in July of 05, now we have 5 on TLO. And this was the deal you made with Elijah. Good call :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :finger::finger:

See you are still giving out wrong information, we have 5 on TLO not 3. And if you would have considered that the orders had been dropping over the past year and a half, you would of not allowed the 6 extra people in our building. 6 extra people in July of 05, now we have 5 on TLO. And this was the deal you made with Elijah. Good call :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :finger::finger:

I guess it is pretty obvious why his name is "Past" parts chairman!!!!!!!! :censored::censored: :kissass:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/061018/1362123.html?.v=1 :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :fan:

we at ft.worth hvc also have 5 that never took an enhanced moving package which enables them to have 1st recall rights back to their home plant. 1 is in denver and 4 are in sandusky. there are other depots this will happen at. like i pity says, probably 2 retire and they will replace 1. some depots will have 3 to 4 retire and they will only replace 1. watch the ones with tlo's and inverse layoffs since spring and summer of 06.

• 4 weeks later...
I guess it is pretty obvious why his name is "Past" parts chairman!!!!!!!! :censored::censored: :kissass:

Talk about wrong information,

(1) 3 of the 6 we recieved were to replace the 3 that went back to Sharonville on call back rights and had not been replaced for 8 months.

(2) At the time that the so called deal was made ( May 05) Evening shift was and had been on Mandatory 9 Hour shifts for some time.

(3) and since you two know so much, you should have known that Elijah Jones didn't have the authority to make such a deal, it was made with Micheal Lucas, Regional Operations Manager. This brought our number back up to what they were orginally susposed to have been when we arrived

(4) The increase to 5 TLO's was just recent.

Get you facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger::finger::finger::finger:

Talk about wrong information,

(1) 3 of the 6 we recieved were to replace the 3 that went back to Sharonville on call back rights and had not been replaced for 8 months.

(2) At the time that the so called deal was made ( May 05) Evening shift was and had been on Mandatory 9 Hour shifts for some time.

(3) and since you two know so much, you should have known that Elijah Jones didn't have the authority to make such a deal, it was made with Micheal Lucas, Regional Operations Manager. This brought our number back up to what they were orginally susposed to have been when we arrived

(4) The increase to 5 TLO's was just recent.

Get you facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger::finger::finger::finger:

past parts chairman, wildkat and pd2 remind us of mcknuckle head.......via dallas and arizona :shades: :shades:

Rumor out in Ontario is that those that take a package will not be replaced. It has also been said that the HVC's will go to one afternoon shift and pick and spread on the same day. Modeled after Arizona's HVC.

Atlanta HVC still has a GEN bank with at least 40 people in it.

Why do you believe all HVC's will go to one shift? We have 25 to 30 people on day shift that would retire today if that were true!

i think that rumor started at our plant !!!!!! even before they went to detroit for the outline of buy out packages. some of our guys were even telling houston that they would be able to transfer back to ft. worth. some one is always trying to stir the pot. how is r.w. doing? we are still trying to get a shift at 10:30 to pick motorcraft and pick with bin or bulk the last couple of hours.

i beleive that is being talked about for the holidays that are upon us.

All HVC's must submit a plan by the 3rd qut. of 07 outlining there plan to go to 1 shift. Remeber 1 shift can be a 10:30 start as well as a 7:00 start and still be on 1 shift.

Edited by jh213

All HVC's must submit a plan by the 3rd qut. of 07 outlining there plan to go to 1 shift. Remeber 1 shift can be a 10:30 start as well as a 7:00 start and still be on 1 shift.

WE dont have enuff doors for one shift. Too many routes. Overlapping possible, still would need 14 hrs. HELLO OVERTIME OR HELLO OVERTIME. :hyper: CUT THAT VOUCHER

we haven't heard anything about submitting anything by the 3rd quarter of 07. the only talk about one shift has been for the holidays. jh213 which depot are you at?