BCM/GEM wheel lock up??

ccllc

So I’m very stumped, I bought a 2001 f250 7.3, xl extended cab. Has ts 6 tuner, automatic, intake, pillar gauges, 5” exhaust. It was raining one day and the truck was trying to turn over in the driveway with no one/no key in it. Deemed to be the windshield leak onto the bcm/GEM on the back of the fuse panel and would run the starter as soon as the batteries were connected to it, so I swapped it out with one out of a 01 f450 and the truck starts and runs now no weird issues besides I no longer have turn signals and I checked the fuses and replaced the turn signal relay under the radio. Then I drove it one day around the house to get it out and moving and at 40-50 mph I had a weird bang noise then seconds later the wheels skidded and the truck wouldn’t move. Shut it off and turned it back on and it was fine besides making a slight tick/clack sound when driving. I’m not sure what to do or where to even start looking to fix it. Any help will be greatly appreciated