Commodity availability based on model?

Denao_53

Hey everyone,

If you change models in your order say from Lariat to one of the higher models that the commodity such as Adaptive Steering is standard on the other model, would that improve your chances of getting the order fulfilled? Like everyone else, I’m getting frustrated with the long wait. Ordered in August and still no VIN. I have a pretty loaded Lariat,  but wondered if I upgraded that might expedite my order. Also if a commodity is unavailable, is that for all models? Trying to decide when to start dropping commodities so I’ll have something by May

Thanks,

I’ve been a priority 2 going on three months. I’m in the Pittsburgh region for whatever that is worth and understand no Adaptive Steering or Spray in bed liner availability for January or February and only a slight better chance of moonroof. I wonder if I should start slowly dropping things like the bed liner and see if that helps. At this point I don’t want to drop the Adaptive Steering and refuse to drop the moonroof.