indy flowback spreedsheet

slowilly

I saw a spreedsheet today...it had everyone at Indy that chose flowback...it had seniority, zone choices for each person...you could figure out where you stood...looking to get my hands on one... :banmolest: i just like the banana one? don't ask...

every plant or just indy ?

I saw a spreedsheet today...it had everyone at Indy that chose flowback...it had seniority, zone choices for each person...you could figure out where you stood...looking to get my hands on one... :banmolest: i just like the banana one? don't ask...

I heard about that spreadsheet and would love to get my hands on one too!! If you happen upon one please let me know. I would like to see where I stand. The suspense is KILLING me!!

it just had indy on it...i'm going to ask for one tomorrow...maybe all the plants have their own...

I too would like to see where I stand, although I don't think I have much of a chance it would still be nice to know. It would, however, be much more useful if the spreadsheet were in the context of all eligible flowback plants since we are only one of many plants trying to send people back to Ford....

I too would like to see where I stand, although I don't think I have much of a chance it would still be nice to know. It would, however, be much more useful if the spreadsheet were in the context of all eligible flowback plants since we are only one of many plants trying to send people back to Ford....

i went to the union offices today to try to get the spreedsheet...it was like it was top secrete...needl,ess to say I didn't get me hands on one...i'm not done yet

i went to the union offices today to try to get the spreedsheet...it was like it was top secrete...needl,ess to say I didn't get me hands on one...i'm not done yet

I am very surprised that more Indy ACH workers haven't posted to this. It might be a list of OUR plant only, but, why have only certain people seen this "list"!! I would think that people that had this information would let the underinformed know what the hell is really going on!! That could be the reason the Union is failing now! Remember "United we stand, divided we beg"!! Right now I think I will beg for some answers.

I am very surprised that more Indy ACH workers haven't posted to this. It might be a list of OUR plant only, but, why have only certain people seen this "list"!! I would think that people that had this information would let the underinformed know what the hell is really going on!! That could be the reason the Union is failing now! Remember "United we stand, divided we beg"!! Right now I think I will beg for some answers.

i spoke to a few people today and they said they felt that the sheet was personel and it shouldn't be out on the floor...i'm interested because i would like to keep track of who leaves and make sure i'm not jumped over by a person who has less seniority...i also feel that it should be posted when people are granted flowback and leave their plant...i'm going to continue to keep my eyes peeled and keep asking question and hopefully I won't be skip over for the president's, uncle's, son's, cousin in law...oh yea my commiteeperson did look up for me on the sheet and let me know that i'm 11 out 70 some on the list for the zone((zone 7)) i picked as first choice...maybe if we all get our commiteepersons to do that leg work they will break and just give us the freakin spreedsheet...

i also feel that it should be posted when people are granted flowback and leave their plant...i'm going to continue to keep my eyes peeled and keep asking question and hopefully I won't be skip over for the president's, uncle's, son's, cousin in law...oh yea my commiteeperson did look up for me on the sheet and let me know that i'm 11 out 70 some on the list for the zone((zone 7)) i picked as first choice...maybe if we all get our commiteepersons to do that leg work they will break and just give us the freakin spreedsheet...

Committeepersons do leg work, you have got to be kidding. At NAP we never see any of them.

Also at NAP there is a listing posted with the name of each worker and what they signed up for "buyout, transfer, etc" except for the useless union hall group. They have kept there information top secret! More secret deals going on.

Committeepersons do leg work, you have got to be kidding. At NAP we never see any of them.

Also at NAP there is a listing posted with the name of each worker and what they signed up for "buyout, transfer, etc" except for the useless union hall group. They have kept there information top secret! More secret deals going on.

They are going into GEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!