Question For NORFOLK

napman

Things are running fine.... here's the proof.....

Today was the first day that we actually ran 8.0 hrs. Previously we've been hitting our number (about 390) in 7.1 or less. I'm not sure what was different about today. Supposed to go 8 again tommorow and then 4 on Friday.

Several people have left already after training their replacements for 1 week. I think we are still 'over budget' with people a go-home wouldn't be hard to get. We had 3 group leaders in one day all get a go-home, in one area (B zone flattop)

Body shop is limping along. We are getting about a hour of downtime a night. They had a problem getting the big bay doors down,when it finally got cold,and the heat wasnt working either,lol. OR they dont wanna run the heat to save money (conspiracy theory on my part )

We would only be working 7-7.5 in body if we could run strong . They are saying they wanna get us out early again this Friday like last Friday (5.5 baby)

Whats your status NAPMAN ?

Things are running good here, alot of people have left and gone to work for Stanely at Blackwater making $15 an hr. Fuuuck that

You talking about Stanely Wilson? If so what is his job at Blackwater?

I took buyout.....and moved to Alaska...I'm working for a private charter plane service doing mechanic work...Money is good cause no one wants to move to Alaska..

You talking about Stanely Wilson? If so what is his job at Blackwater?

I took buyout.....and moved to Alaska...I'm working for a private charter plane service doing mechanic work...Money is good cause no one wants to move to Alaska..

I have some family that live in Juneau and they told me after living there for a year the government pays YOU to stay there.

Things are running good here, alot of people have left and gone to work for Stanely at Blackwater making $15 an hr. Fuuuck that

I agree f :censored: that and he knows who the pieces of shit are, so dont even bother putting in an application if you did'nt like to come to work. Good record or not, it's not worth $15 an hour, but everybodys situation is different and I know several people that have gone to work over there and they like it.

I agree f :censored: that and he knows who the pieces of shit are, so dont even bother putting in an application if you did'nt like to come to work. Good record or not, it's not worth $15 an hour, but everybodys situation is different and I know several people that have gone to work over there and they like it.

What kind of jobs are they doing there??

They DO NOT build armored vehicles! They train people for security detail and train some military personnel...They are a security firm...Look them up on the internet.They have a website I beleive.

Hey dumbass, they are building some new type of armored vehicle, they got like a mini assembly line built over just for that reason, it some type of armored vehicle for sercurity.Why the hell else would Stanely br working there and hiring a bunch of ex-ford plant employees.