TCAP Loss of HMO

TCAP20

Talked to Dorthy in benefits today. She said to get any mdeical done that needs to be done. Ford is trying to take away Health Partners. If that is done we would end up with the national PPO. This program pays no office calls. It is a crappy health care. Jim Eagle went to Detroit to argue the point. Don't think it will do any good. Ford will end up doing whatever it wants to do. Ford wants this effective March 1, 2007.

Talked to Dorthy in benefits today. She said to get any mdeical done that needs to be done. Ford is trying to take away Health Partners. If that is done we would end up with the national PPO. This program pays no office calls. It is a crappy health care. Jim Eagle went to Detroit to argue the point. Don't think it will do any good. Ford will end up doing whatever it wants to do. Ford wants this effective March 1, 2007.

Are you for real? and does this including everyones, or just for the peeps that taking the buy-out? damn..MOFO, it's just getting worse by the minutes. Thanks for the infor.

Are you for real? and does this including everyones, or just for the peeps that taking the buy-out? damn..MOFO, it's just getting worse by the minutes. Thanks for the infor.

Yup, that's what I was told too. Everybody, active employees and retirees. Looks like those the choose a package based on heatlth care benies will be screwed. The $140k is looking better right now. One of my co-workers took the $140k and I thought he was nuts cuz he had health issues. Now he looks like the wise one.

Time to close this chapter book.