NAP buyouts

Lifter

Just to let folks know, I received my ERI $35000 today in the mail, cleared $21,560 after axes. Jan 1 retirement date. Vacation check must be at the plant as they have that amount figured in year to date earnings. Just thought I would let anyone interested know.

Just to let folks know, I received my ERI $35000 today in the mail, cleared $21,560 after axes. Jan 1 retirement date. Vacation check must be at the plant as they have that amount figured in year to date earnings. Just thought I would let anyone interested know.

I called Wednesday to ask about vacation checks and they are at the payroll office. Congrats on getting your money...I hope my $100k comes in this week.

I called Wednesday to ask about vacation checks and they are at the payroll office. Congrats on getting your money...I hope my $100k comes in this week.

I recieved my buyout check in the mail yesterday. I was released on Jan.1 so everyone in that time frame should be getting theirs in the next few days. Good luck to everyone in the future.

Thats weird....I thought we had to pick our checks up from the plant. Did anyone else from NAP get their $100k in the mail??

Mr. Choate informed me the buyout checks would come via US Mail. Remaining vacation due checks to be picked up at the plant.

"Swami"

Mr. Choate informed me the buyout checks would come via US Mail. Remaining vacation due checks to be picked up at the plant.

"Swami"

Who is Mr. Choate?? Me and F150builder left on the same day so hopefully my check comes in this week, but from what I have seen everyone who took the $100k has to pick it up from their plant.

I was one of the Nov 27 "Quitters" and had to go to the Security shack to pick up my $100,000 ($61,800 after AXES).

However, my vacation check & my last few Direct Deposit paystubs were in the payroll office.

I have a question for somebody. We get "A-Plans" forever, right? Do we also get "X-Plans?" Just curious.

Best of luck to all who stayed & all that have left, one way or the other!

I'm just like you, gone, with no pull. You'll have to call and hope you get through or make a trip to the plant and inquire at the payroll window.

"Swami"

I went up there today to pick up my vacation check and spoke to Mr. Choate. He told me that half of the buyout checks were mailed out Friday and the other half today so if you didn't get them Saturday they should be there tomorrow. :happy feet: He also has W-2s for those of use that have left already.

From SLAP here I got my W-2's by mail Saturday. No word on my buyout check though, only that we would be receiving it by mail.

Captn., good to see you are still around!

Those of us that took the buyout at AAP got our checks on the 8th day after Ford quit us, I believe it was here on Saturday Feb. 5.

Ain't no jobs in Atlanta though with 2 plants being closed-

good luck and God bless!

I got my check in the mail today :happy feet:

So after all this your not going to tell us exactly how much it is?????/

Good luck with your new job. We are being told we have a down week Feb 5th and March 5th. Union said expect one week off a month, and YES the week in Feb will be the Virginia waiting period therefore we'll only get Sub-pay a month later.

So after all this your not going to tell us exactly how much it is?????/

Good luck with your new job. We are being told we have a down week Feb 5th and March 5th. Union said expect one week off a month, and YES the week in Feb will be the Virginia waiting period therefore we'll only get Sub-pay a month later.

$61,872.01 after taxes. :banghead: