BUILT FORD TOUGH!

2005Explorer

These people must be rich to be able to do this (even if you won the money gambling)...but you will LOVE this video!

The only marks on the Expedition is from the guy in the Infiniti hitting him and although the Expedition did get stuck one time...check out how solid it is!

The Infiniti fell apart when they ramped it...it is funny! I hope that the Expy owners here enjoy this video...oh and please don't abuse your trucks like this...it is just nice to see they are built Ford Tough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MujmVfFNv-s

Edited by 2005Explorer

Nice video, but you do realise that they guy called it a "piece of shit Ford exploder", right?

Well he can call it anything he wants...I think the end result of the hood ripped off, radiator hanging off, the rear wheel mount busted and the steering wheel having to be held sideways to make the SUV go in a straight line tells the real story. They did catch some nice air when they ramped the Expedition. I noticed the guy never went airborne in the Infiniti...probably would have knocked the whole front end out of it.

Even though he did call it a POS Ford Exploder at the beginning he did make fun of Japanese SUV's at the end. Saying something like...you need a domestic truck to handle off roading.

Edited by 2005Explorer