Last Time I Ask.........I Promise

wildcat_1

Okay All April 2nd is rapidly approaching and this is when the current incentives/rebated end on the 07 and hopefully new ones start.

I have my expy (criteria anyway) picked out and ready to go but need to know if it's better to wait. I have heard to hold on for the next round due to the truck being out longer then plus the holidays tax time etc but as I am considering leasing this one wondered whether I am better of biting the bullet now.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated

Tks

WC

Also, anyone had their expy in deep snow yet, wondered how they compared against the 07 Tahoes with the G80 locker

Okay All April 2nd is rapidly approaching and this is when the current incentives/rebated end on the 07 and hopefully new ones start.

I have my expy (criteria anyway) picked out and ready to go but need to know if it's better to wait. I have heard to hold on for the next round due to the truck being out longer then plus the holidays tax time etc but as I am considering leasing this one wondered whether I am better of biting the bullet now.

Tks

WC

Also, anyone had their expy in deep snow yet, wondered how they compared against the 07 Tahoes with the G80 locker

i say get it now while rebate being offered, since i got mine about almost 3 weeks ago im starting to see alot of them here in the atlanta metro area. trust me when i say " ive only seen one other truck with wheels on it that look good like mine and now im starting to see alot of new ones with dealership tag so sales must be picking up so go get it and have fun with it.

Forgive my ignorance here but what wheels do you have, also what spec did you go for ?

i say get it now while rebate being offered, since i got mine about almost 3 weeks ago im starting to see alot of them here in the atlanta metro area. trust me when i say " ive only seen one other truck with wheels on it that look good like mine and now im starting to see alot of new ones with dealership tag so sales must be picking up so go get it and have fun with it.

Forgive my ignorance here but what wheels do you have, also what spec did you go for ?

cant remember the wheel name right off hand but i have them posted online the "topic exp are worth anything" second page" i got 22 9/5 with 305/45/22 the ride is great also look great take a look on page two under that topic

Tks

WC

Since you are leasing I would probably just do it now. The longer you wait on leasing an 07 the higher your payment can go because it loses value. This was what I have learned with leasing. I dont think the leasing deals will change much in the next month. If you want I can see if my Mom can find out what the next deals will be. Not sure if she has the power but its worth I try. I dont think the dealers find out till the day or 2 before.

I say go for it, you will be very happy! I know I wouldnt be able to hold out as long as you are!

BTW I havent had mine in deep snow but mud and it was fine and I have been on icy roads and it never had an issue...

If you can ask your mom that would be great.

Now to get to Black, Dk blue or Redfire ;) Fun Fun Fun

Since you are leasing I would probably just do it now. The longer you wait on leasing an 07 the higher your payment can go because it loses value. This was what I have learned with leasing. I dont think the leasing deals will change much in the next month. If you want I can see if my Mom can find out what the next deals will be. Not sure if she has the power but its worth I try. I dont think the dealers find out till the day or 2 before.

I say go for it, you will be very happy! I know I wouldnt be able to hold out as long as you are!

BTW I havent had mine in deep snow but mud and it was fine and I have been on icy roads and it never had an issue...