New Mustang GT incentives

nph511

Hi:

Does any one know what the upcoming incentives on 2007 Mustang GT's might be? Have a car picked out but any knowledge will help in negotiations with the dealer. Current one's end tomorrow, 4/02/07.

Thanks!

+1 My first car ordered would have been delivered by now. But, since the dealer botched the order the replacement won't be here until some time in May. Wondering how much this is going to cost me... :banghead:

+1 My first car ordered would have been delivered by now. But, since the dealer botched the order the replacement won't be here until some time in May. Wondering how much this is going to cost me... :banghead:

Nothing has changed. The rebates are the same as is the APR.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, all, I am new here, the way I understand it, the incentives are different for each region. On april 3rd, our incentives on Mustang GT auto, increased to a total of $2640. Good Luck on your new Stang!

In my region there is currently only $1645 in rebates for the auto and $1000 for the manual OR the special APR of 4.9%. Does anyone know if incentives will change in may?

I was also told by my dealership that if I take the Special APR of 4.9% that the $1000 rebate will not apply. That it is one or the other. I will be using the A plan and other dealerhships have told me that when using the A plan, both the rebates and the special interest rate can be utilized.

Has anyone gone through this? Is this something that is dealer specific??

Thanks

I was also told by my dealership that if I take the Special APR of 4.9% that the $1000 rebate will not apply. That it is one or the other. I will be using the A plan and other dealerhships have told me that when using the A plan, both the rebates and the special interest rate can be utilized.

Has anyone gone through this? Is this something that is dealer specific??

Thanks

What is your ZIP code? I can run a VINCENT and find out for sure for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I have a 2007 GT/CS vert ordered and scheduled to be built the week of June 18. A good 3-4 weeks later than expected. I decided to go with the 2007 because the incentives totaling $1625. The current '07 incentives expire 7-2-07. I doubt my car will be delivered in time to take advantage of these incentives. Does anyone know if there will be new incentives after 7-2-07? My zip is 48116. By the way, this is my first new Mustang.

Thanks in advance for your help

• 4 weeks later...

The fordvehicles.com site is unclear. It shows a bunch of option packages that may or may not be free, and if free may or may not only be free with the V6.

Anyone know if ABS, leather, and so forth are actually free now? I check the Chicago region, 60637.