My wish!

John05

For Ford to make it not so easy to be able to break into there trucks! A screw driver and a hamer and pop the lock in and your in! Happen to me and to someone that owned a F350! BSO tells me it is very comon on the Ford trucks! OK rant over!

i live in Davie but i was at the Home Depot on 441 and Pembroke Rd!

i live in deerfield, by the tracks its pretty bad, if you were in pembroke pines i can understand why, where did you park in the parking lot?

i go out to Davie all the time, my girlfriend lives out there

Edited by Ford-150

i live in deerfield, by the tracks its pretty bad, if you were in pembroke pines i can understand why, where did you park in the parking lot?

i go out to Davie all the time, my girlfriend lives out there

this home depot is actualy in Hollywood/carver ranches

this home depot is actualy in Hollywood/carver ranches

oh ok, i guess that there is so much going on in the parking lot and it isn't unusual for someone to be walking around with a screwdriver and a hammer or even a crowbar as well as all the trucks are there, what did they steal?

oh ok, i guess that there is so much going on in the parking lot and it isn't unusual for someone to be walking around with a screwdriver and a hammer or even a crowbar as well as all the trucks are there, what did they steal?

there are always aot of construction trucks around there. they took the kids protable DVD player and the spare set of keys to my wifes 07 eddie baur expedition that we just bought 2 weeks ago.

then they hit the F350 4 spots over from me and took a 300.00 saw that was inside the truck

Edited by John05

They can get into anything, if a good car thief wants in your car there's nothing you can do to stop him, it's sad but true...

They don't even need to be good, just determined. No lock is perfect, but the better it is the more people it will deter. I've had it happen to me and now I leave my car pretty much empty. Sorry about your break in.