Discontinuing Premium Services

y2kvet

Bill Ford and Board of Directors;

I just returned from my local Jaguar dealership to have service and warranty work performed on my 2005 - $80,000 + Jaguar and drove home in a Ford Taurus that is stripped to the bone. When I purchased the car the Dealer/Jaguar used as a selling point loaner cars and the loaner car would be a Jaguar the same as Mercedes and BMW do with thier customers. I now have been informed Ford/Jaguar has discontinued this program due to high costs, this all sounds fine to me but a stripped Taurus is not even close. I think you should have grandfathered-in all existing customers and live up to your advertising and exclude new purchasers only and see if this has any affect on sales. I love my Jaguar but not the Taurus it is junk. I aslo have a 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition, and a 2006 Mustang GT Convertible any of these would have been acceptable as a loaner. You should never renig on a deal to save money, the best way to increase revenue is from customer service, I know my personal business has grown at a minimum of 10-40% over the past 8 years.